Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Britain's got talent

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2022
    Happened to catch the first episode the other night - didn't realize it hadn't been on at all last year.

It's not been Britain's Got Talent for years. Just have to enjoy it for what it is - good mindless tele for the whole family to enjoy together. Simon is looking a bit worse for wear these days.

I enjoyed the audition of the ventriloquist lad who picked it up as a hobby during lockdown. Very entertaining.

The professional singer bit was all a bit odd - I know they're on the 15th series and we are probably running out of actual amateur talent but that was a step far IMO. Another weird one was the "surprise" audition from the dad in the audience. Such as a surprise that he was already mic'd up and ready to go of course. And to be controversial, he didn't turn out to be that good!
  • Options
    So, Simon Cowell reckons a Border Collie is clever enough to be a dentist.  I better get my Skip trained up, I could do with the money.

• Options
    Total old tosh! 
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Happened to catch the first episode the other night - didn't realize it hadn't been on at all last year.

It's not been Britain's Got Talent for years. Just have to enjoy it for what it is - good mindless tele for the whole family to enjoy together. Simon is looking a bit worse for wear these days.

I enjoyed the audition of the ventriloquist lad who picked it up as a hobby during lockdown. Very entertaining.

The professional singer bit was all a bit odd - I know they're on the 15th series and we are probably running out of actual amateur talent but that was a step far IMO. Another weird one was the "surprise" audition from the dad in the audience. Such as a surprise that he was already mic'd up and ready to go of course. And to be controversial, he didn't turn out to be that good!
    The dad was told he would be sat in the Gogglebox area where the audience members are filmed and you can hear them speak. He thought it a bit strange.
    Next thing he sees his mum on stage with his daughters and guessed that his daughters would be dancing.
    He had no idea he would be singing and in actual fact was given 45 mins to rehearse as he was so gobsmacked. (He explained this on TV today).
  • Options
    Simon Cowell has single handedly destroyed the British pop industry with this awful programme. 
    Presume you are talking about the X Factor not Britain's Got Talent? 
  • Options
    Simon Cowell has single handedly destroyed the British pop industry with this awful programme. 
    Presume you are talking about the X Factor not Britain's Got Talent? 
    He doesn't see a difference. 
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    With all the choice, channels and streaming services at your fingertips these days, I genuinely find it baffling why anyone would choose to watch this tripe.
    Exactly. So easily avoidable.
  • Options
    Tonight we had a Dutch woman with a dancing dog (dog was good).
    The last act was Susan Boyle & Michael Ball's love child.
    A peculiar looking chap with a very good voice.
    Comments like this really make me chuckle. What does that even mean?

Personal perception can be a bizarre and judgmental thing! As indeed can unconscious bias.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Personal perception can be a bizarre and judgmental thing! As indeed can unconscious bias.

I took it to mean - Ugly Fucker. 
  • Options

I'm talking about the white chap, not the black chap (see photo in link).
    https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/tv/angry-britains-got-talent-fans-call-for-show-to-be-cancelled-as-another-pro-gets-wasted-golden-buzzer/ar-AAWjVT6