Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone know any cheap holiday sites other than Teletext

DA9DA9
edited June 2008 in Not Sports Related
or lastminute ripoff .com

????

Comments

• Options
    mate went barcelona last week for five days,flight transfers hotel 95 quid
  • Options
    thats cheap, who with?
  • Options
    i try and ring him,went with ryan air,said that was the downside,let you no if i speak to him,hes always getting bargains
  • Options
    http://www.directholidays.co.uk/

I have used these previously and they were very cheap. Never had any problems with Lastminute.com and have got some good bargains from it.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    am currently in the process of looking for a week away - have religiously used Olympic Holidays for a few years now. Does anybody else know of any similar sites for cheap holidays?
  • Options
    This one's not bad:
    http://www.travelzoo.com/uk/

Also, if you look on cashback sites like Quidco they often have discount codes or cashback offers for travel firms.
  • Options
    Anyone know much about icelolly.com? Its stupidly cheap. Just wondering if there was some catch to it... Anyone booked through them?
  • Options
    Been told that most of the high street shops use www.henoo.com

• Options
    Come and stay at mine for gratuite @DA9 pal, just bring your paintbrush and some of those laaaavily electrical fittings!

; )
  • Options
    BIG_ROB said:

Come and stay at mine for gratuite @DA9 pal, just bring your paintbrush and some of those laaaavily electrical fittings!

; )

:-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Travel republic.
  • Options
    Used icelolly.com a lot as it gives you all the options you could possibly want.

The prices are never the same as the when you make that 'phone call - but they will always lower their first price once you say "too much".
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Used icelolly.com a lot as it gives you all the options you could possibly want.

The prices are never the same as the when you make that 'phone call - but they will always lower their first price once you say "too much".

That's what my lad found out. Ended up paying loads more than price quoted.

Letsgo2 and lowcostholidays are both pretty good value compared with the big names.

• Options
    I've used "On The Beach" a few times. Got a few good deals.

I think you can pay in installments as well which helps sometimes.
  • Options
    Get your flights booked for Faro, I can sort you decent accommodation in Albufeira and point you in the right direction for the best value restaurants in town, mate. It mightn't be the cheapest choice at first glance, but I bet you won't regret it if you go with it!
  • Options

Get your flights booked for Faro, I can sort you decent accommodation in Albufeira and point you in the right direction for the best value restaurants in town, mate. It mightn't be the cheapest choice at first glance, but I bet you won't regret it if you go with it!

Bit late now as already booked here http://www.portobay.com/hotel.aspx?areaId=235 for two weeks in June. However, we will eat out a few nights for sure so any top tips would be welcome.
  • Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    Thanks