Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Confirmed Championship signings so far.....

124»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]how can southampton be spending over a million on one player and we can't?? thought they were worse off than us?

That fee was for a young French kid and they haven't paid 1.2m straight away.
  • Options
    Darius Henderson.

Watford -> Sheff Utd £2m
  • Options
    Norwich - Lupoli on loan
  • Options
    Jose Fonte - Crystal Palace (loan made perm)
  • Options
    Richard Wright - Ipswich (undisclosed)
  • Options
    Not quite sure why Madrid want to loan him to QPR rather than another Spanish team but:

Daniel Parejo - Real Madrid - QPR (season long loan)

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11688_3890319,00.html
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]Anyone notice that, apart from a couple of young player loans, Championship clubs are not signing any players from the Prem?

There always used to be a steady trickle of Prem players to Championship, but not so far this year it would seem.
    No doubt wages & signing on fees are just too high.

Cos the pay gap is growing. I.e. A Prem squad player would rather pay 5mins a week on £15k p/w than play 90mins a week on £7k p/w
  • Options
    Parejo is meant to be one of the biggest prospect coming out of Madrid.

Let's see how he'll adapt to Championship football.
  • Options
    Couldnt we loan some one from Valencia........ whoops another publicity stunt.
  • Options
    Nicky Maynard - Crewe to Brizzle City - 2.25m
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maynard is class and i would have loved him to team up with Varney again.
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    QPR have completed the signing of Latvia defender Kaspars Gorkss from Blackpool for an undisclosed fee.

Blackpool have sold a few key players this summer. Can see them struggling

Also I see Dowie and Simon Walton are both at QPR. What a waste Walton was
  • Options
    Lee Cook - Fulham to QPR - Season long loan
  • Options
    Always on the cards, Mart ...... returning to his spiritual home and the club he's always supported.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BigRedEvil[/cite]QPR have completed the signing of Latvia defender Kaspars Gorkss from Blackpool for an undisclosed fee.

Blackpool have sold a few key players this summer. Can see them struggling

Also I see Dowie and Simon Walton are both at QPR. What a waste Walton was

Did anyone hear Pards in his interview say that we missed out on a player yesterday. I would guess that this was the guy.