Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Hudson makes his Mark

Comments

• Options
    He added: "The main reason I joined Charlton was because of the size of the club. It's a big club and they've got a big following. The manager also gets the team playing good football.

"I played them twice last season with Palace and the football Charlton played against us was good, and they're a club I think has always been associated with playing good football."
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]He added: "The main reason I joined Charlton was because of the size of the club.It's a big cluband they've got a big following.

He obviously hasn't spoken to OohAah about the away following then...........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]He added: "The main reason I joined Charlton was because of the size of the club.It's a big cluband they've got a big following.

"I played them twice last season with Palace and the football Charlton played against us was good, and they're a club I think has always been associated with playing good football."

Or seen the rubbish we played in the other 44 games last season........
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]

what he meant to say was 'they've got a big HOME following'