Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The cost of Footie shirts.

edited June 2008 in General Charlton
2 much.

Comments

• Options
    agreed

didn't a watcgdog thing agree and said they should be dropped in price see nothing ever happened
  • Options
    Government told holiday companies to stop overcharging during school holidays, they did sod all about that too.
  • Options
    Governmentstell companies to lower prices and they never do, companies tell the government to cut exercise on fuel and they never do, so none of them listen to each other
  • Options
    I bought my new Spurs shirt for £28 at Bluewater last week. I thought that was quite reasonable...
  • Options
    if your a yido what the feck u doing on here
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]if your a yido what the feck u doing on here

Without being accused of taking what might have been a throw away comment too seriously- JohnBoyUK and a fair few others who happen to be supporters of other teams are welcome on here and give great balance to the forum..

Back on thread- shirts always have been too much, they, whether it's a football club or M&S charge what people will pay, like it or leave it....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cafcinperth[/cite]Governmentstell companies to lower prices and they never do, companies tell the government to cut exercise on fuel and they never do, so none of them listen to each other

Difference being, Perth, that it's in the government's power to force them to do something, only they don't bother because their mates are running the companies concerned!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: cafcinperth[/cite]Governmentstell companies to lower prices and they never do, companies tell the government to cut exercise on fuel and they never do, so none of them listen to each other

Difference being, Perth, that it's in the government's power to force them to do something, only they don't bother because their mates are running the companies concerned!

Is it really? I wish it was, but I don't see how in a free market economy, there is anyway of forcing people to charge less unless there is a monopoly/cartel situation. That said, I'd love to hear someone get up in parliament and argue that it is a monopoly because Charlton Athletic (or whatever club) have a monopoly on my footballing affections.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Youd have to be really keen to stump up that sort of money for a pretty average looking top..the fact Walsh may have worn it would put me off