Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sasa Ilic

MCSMCS
edited June 2008 in General Charlton
Anyone else see Sasa on 'Where are they now' on sky sports this morning, its repeated later today at about 5 ish if you missed it, he is a top man.

Comments

• Options
    I don't need to watch that man, I know where he is.

Riding around on a ridiculously small moped!!
  • Options
    I saw it. Great bloke, bought me a beer once...
  • Options
    im on a golf day with him on Wednesday
  • Options
    If he beats you kick his moped over.
  • Options
    I did not see the programme. What is he up to now?
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Amos on the wing[/cite]I did not see the programme. What is he up to now?[/quote]

A bit of everything by the sounds of it. Interior designer by name but he did say he is also a consultant for people wishing to invest (property etc) into the Balkans.

I had forgotten just how many clubs he went on to represent after he left us and in such a short space of time, it was such a patchy and indifferent end to his career where he ultimately lost heart in the game after picking up a number of niggly injuries.
  • Options
    In other words, a shady salesman !!
  • Options
    Bumped into Sasa in O'Neils in Beckenham last night. Pissed as a fart, fag hanging out of his mouth and cracking onto an extremely attractive young lady at least 15 years his junior. The man's a Legend!
  • Options
    Brilliant did you say hello
  • Options
    Yeah said hello had a bit of a chat. Said he's still very close to the club and that Chris Powell is one of his best mates. Got a photo with him after he said "Do you want a picture with me? Come on, you know you want to." Bizzarre but brilliant moment!