Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone know how our potential new Kent training ground

edited June 2008 in General Charlton
going ?

Comments

• Options
    Whats all this then?

Where in Kent?
  • Options
    Your having a laugh no way
  • Options
    In West Malling, Kings Hill.

Henry will know.
  • Options
    I think this has been discussed on here before at some point
  • Options
    I know Kings Hill, deal with a company down there, bit of a hike from New Eltham, based on most players living near or in Chislehurst area.
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    I think it was Rothko's thread from last year.I'd be a bit gutted as i only live about 5 mins from the training ground and i'd watch them train or watch the youths play.
  • Options
    this was the original thread:

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=10175
  • Options
    To be accurate it's East Malling, 'not' West Malling.
  • Options
    Quite a few of the players have lived on Kings Hill as it goes....rumour has it the club have just bought another couple of big houses on the newest development too
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Quite a few of the players have lived on Kings Hill as it goes....rumour has it the club have just bought another couple of big houses on the newest development too

I'd rather we were putting our limited financial resources into buying players not property!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Quite a few of the players have lived on Kings Hill as it goes....rumour has it the club have just bought another couple of big houses on the newest development too

I'd rather we were putting our limited financial resources into buying players not property!

the club think the housing market will cost them less in the long run compared to the joke spending of dowie and pardew;-)
  • Options
    I suppose property is only forecast to go down 15% ;-)
  • Options
    It presumably is to help buy players - can tell targets that we have some housing for them to buy very easily in an area where other players choose to live. Surprised more don't choose to live in London though ..... Hunt used to live in Greenwich, Svensson in Blackheath and JJ in Docklands.
  • Options
    The Club after the move to Kings Hill will be Re-named Maidstone Athletic or Charlton Hill Park after letting the fans decide which one they prefer.
  • Options
    Even closer to the heartland of The Mighty Gills is it not,that'll pizz 'em right orf! LOL!