Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things you used to enjoy...

2»

Comments

• Options
    The Dacre Arms, a truly fantastic little pub tucked away where you can't find it that easily.
    A real proper boozer.
  • Options
    From what I remember when I lived in Lewisham back in the 70s the Dacre Arms was what I'd call a proper local.

Good to hear that at least somewhere hasn't changed for the worse.

At the time I had a taste for Fullers though so spent more time in The Roebuck round the back of Lewisham Odeon where the 89 and the lesser spotted 192 used to start and finish.

All long gone now though!
  • Options
    going to away games

play football

going to a nightclub

taking my father in law for a sunday pint
  • Options
    Knockdown ginger

Strawberry mivi ice cream

Lewis coaches for away games something always went wrong,windows getting done or tyres going flat,added to the experience!
  • Options
    Ha Badger, I used to be a regular on Lewis's from 1971-77
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Cuddling my Mum and Dad.
    Any of you who still have your mum and dad, make sure you do it as often as possible,although you can't possibly believe it right now, the simple fact is they're not going to be here for ever.

Blimey, never a truer word spoken as there SA£.
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Cuddling my Mum and Dad.
    Any of you who still have your mum and dad, make sure you do it as often as possible,although you can't possibly believe it right now, the simple fact is they're not going to be here for ever.

Could not agree more, make them feel special and enjoy your time with them and remember fathers day on Sunday!