Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

why doesn't the club now sell discounted season tickets

for the first half of the season..they do it for second half so why not do it for the first 11 games and give fans a chance to buy a cheaper ticket from the off and buy the second half come christmas as usual...

Comments

• Options
    could work
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    given what's going on in the big wide world at the moment, there might be a few fans out there that cant justify forking out for a season ticket at the moment, especially as they might have a summer holiday to pay for as well...a half price ticket might just fit the bill...it works for the second half, so why not for the first half...
  • Options
    consider the number of people buying such a 1/2 ST,
    - if "x" = number who wouldn't have otherwise bought a full ST
    - and "y" = number who bought this instead of a full ST

then "y" would be at least 100 times "x" !!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]consider the number of people buying such a 1/2 ST,
    - if "x" = number who wouldn't have otherwise bought a full ST
    - and "y" = number who bought this instead of a full ST

then "y" would be at least 100 times "x" !!

But

(x2 + p + y)2 = px2 - qx - r + p2 + 2y(x2 + p) + y2
    = (p + 2y)x2 - qx + (p2 - r + 2py + y2) (*)
  • Options
    Brunello you need to check that mate.I just put that in my calculator and it said the answer was 46 ?
  • Options
    I agree with whats happening money wise for many people it could be teh answer to a few more bums on seats
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]I agree with whats happening money wise for many people it could be teh answer to a few more bums on seats

I'm with salad on this. How many of those who have got a full ST would have gone instead for a half ST just in case the team played like last season. A hell of a lot more than would have bought the half ST instead of no ST I am willing to wager. the club would just be cutting the amount of money it took in.
  • Options
    however
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    True
  • Options
    but if you have a tomato-based sauce topping a circular piece of dough which has a radius of "z" and thickness of "a", then what is the volume?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Terrible idea ltgr btw, you aim to get people committed for as long as possible, not as short.

Palace btw, are selling season tickets for 2010 / 2011 for £207
  • Options
    You may aim to get people commited

But with people tightening the purse strings this could be the better option something is better than nothing?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]but if you have a tomato-based sauce topping a circular piece of dough which has a radius of "z" and thickness of "a", then what is the volume?
    pi z² a

in case you were wondering like ...