Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Turkey

No not the Irish EuroVision singer ! The game last nite. have to say i was waiting for them to explode when they went 2 nil down but they did very well. As for the Chelsea goal keeper i think he wants to take that helmit off ! what a ricket .

Comments

• Options
    The cynical side of me would say that the mistake by the Cech looked anything but a mistake - allegedly of course. Looked to me like he pulled his hands away.
  • Options
    Cech was smiling to the beeb reporter about his mistake as well...the plot thickens...

Feel asleep watching it. Was 2-0 with 20 minutes to go when I woke up. Glad I did great ending.
  • Options
    Fantastic comeback. There have already been so many great games in this tournament, and very few draws.
    Greece did so well last time but it is so much better watching an open exciting tournament with goals!
  • Options
    What an utter twonk their goalie is! If the Czechs had equalised in the dying seconds they would have had to face a shoot out with a part timer in goal! I hope his replacement does really well, and should they reach the final (Hopefully not), keeps his place and the idiot misses out.
  • Options
    i had money on the czechs making the semis. :-(
  • Options
    I hope his replacement does really well, and should they reach the final (Hopefully not), keeps his place and the idiot misses out.

The Czechs are out...
  • Options
    I was gutted. I fooking hate the Turks with a passion. Scummers the lot of them!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]I hope his replacement does really well, and should they reach the final (Hopefully not), keeps his place and the idiot misses out.

The Czechs are out...

Poor old Pete the Hat....
  • Options
    Stone fella steady on ! you might get aqused of being part of "the darkside" !!

bet the car horns were going in Dalston last nite.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]I hope his replacement does really well, and should they reach the final (Hopefully not), keeps his place and the idiot misses out.

The Czechs are out...

Er ... I think he was talking about the Turkish keeper BFR. Keep up with it man - the clue is in the thread title!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]I was gutted. I fooking hate the Turks with a passion. Scummers the lot of them!
    Went on holiday to Turkey once, without exception everyone was really friendly and helpful.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stone[/cite]I was gutted. I fooking hate the Turks with a passion. Scummers the lot of them![/quote]

Totally agree Stone, wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire.
  • Options
    Final league table in Turkey was very close at the top!