Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Royal Ascot

Thought I'd start a thread in case anyone wanted to give out tips or discuss the weeks racing? First year i'm not going to Ladies Day in the last 4 which is a shame as it's a great day out. Anybody else been?

Comments

• Yep , am going tomorrow and usually go at least once a year . Top day out , and even better now since they've done it up . Every day is ladies day !
  • 2.35 Tariq
  • Go with my local trainer, 3.05 Kingsgate Native to Place
  • I went to Sandown on Saturday and won ffifty quid on Stevie Thunder. Great day out. usually go to Ascot too but not this year.
  • Haradasun in the 2.30
  • Yeah I had Haradasun and Darjina in the 2:30! Both E/W so Happy Days so far.
    Kingsgate Native 3:05
    Himalya 4:20
    Baddam 4:55 are the other one's i backed.
  • Nice one mate , I can't make my mind between Kingsgate Native and takeover target in the next
  • Does anyone know if the Tote Placepot will place 4th place in the Handicapped race today? If they do it'd be a right touch!
  • [cite]Posted By: RedArmySE7[/cite]Does anyone know if the Tote Placepot will place 4th place in the Handicapped race today? If they do it'd be a right touch!

well this result gives 4 tote places so here's hoping for you.

i only had 1 bet today.
    art connoseur (sp). just over 8-1. which was nice.
  • I had Art Connoisseur in my PlacePot, nice touch that though. I'm just hoping this comes off! Probably be about £11 if it does though! Still better than a kick in the teeth for a quid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Had a great day yesterday and met a certain Alan Pardew looking very dapper
  • Good stuff, I got my placepot up Tuesday but had naff all yesterday. Gutted i'm not going today after the washout of last year the weather looks really nice today! Did Pards have anything of interest to say?
  • I just asked him if he was confident for next season and he said he's got a few things in the pipeline ...
  • was he chatty ? surrounded by totty?
  • I did n't wanna badger him too much so did n't hang around for long .

He was surrounded by crumpet until I turned up
  • today in the 2.30, south central. not very good odds though (5/2).