Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Season Ticket Holders - Earn Cash for your opinions

We have been commissioned to talk to Charlton Athletic Season Ticket Holders as part of a market research project. If you held a season ticket last season or the season before and you're aged 25-40 then get in touch via the e-mail address below.

gareth@safari-research.com

We are hoping to invite 8 people to come along and talk about their experiences as Charlton Season Ticket Holders on MONDAY 23RD JUNE 2008 in the evening in Central London. Those people who qualify will receive £45 for their time and £10 to cover their travel expenses. This will be cash.

Please be reassured this is a bona fide market research exercise. No sales of any sort will be involved.

As I say, we only have 8 places so if you're interested get in touch as soon as possible to see if you fit our criteria

Thanks

Gareth

Comments

• Options
    25-40 ? Rules out most of us then !!
  • Options
    All studdents apply within!

wait till you get the AGEIST complaints.
  • Options
    Cheers Gareth,

you say market research, what is the objective and what is safari's 'angle' on this ?

cheers
  • Options
    im in the age bracket

But no thanks
  • Options
    Hi Afka

It's tricky to say too much without biaising the discussion but we're talking to clubs fans of clubs up and down the country regarding a subject (not a problem, not an 'issue') that's common to all clubs. We're hoping to guage people's opinions to this aspect of the game.

Curb It - Students aged 25-40? Not many of those around ;)
  • Options
    Damn it, not 25 till a week Sunday! lol
  • Options
    if it's not a problem or an issue then there isn't much to debate then is there ? Now if you were talking about standing in seating areas ...........
  • Options
    I see from your website that 'our core business is finding chatty intelligent respondents' . Think you are going to be out of luck here !!
  • Options
    Largeaddick - who mentioned debate? It's a discussion. And you're coming across as pretty chatty, not interested in taking part?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Safari Research[/cite]Largeaddick - who mentioned debate? It's a discussion. And you're coming across as pretty chatty, not interested in taking part?

Great attempted close Gareth. You should work in sales...Interested?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hi Dan

Funnily enough somebody said exactly the same to me the other day. The money's tempting but far too cut and thrust for my tastes!
  • Options
    Hi, we've already had a couple of people who've responded and fit our bill. Wonder if any of the evening crew might be interested?
  • Options
    piss off im to old.
  • Options
    I'm in Rome, poo, I'd have done it.................(if only because I can still scrape in)

Good luck, be sure to let us know what happens!

x
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: KBslittlesis[/cite]I'm in Rome, poo, I'd have done it.................(if only because I can still scrape in)

Good luck, be sure to let us know what happens!

x

You're not 24 yet are you?
  • Options
    How too old, Gooner?
  • Options
    GOONER !!!!!!!!! GOONER !!!!!! r u having a laugh.

loads mate loads still have my youthfull looks of course.

good luck with your research though but you can still piss off !
  • Options
    Anybody else interested?
  • Options
    I think you just failed CD's Sales Man test there..

;)
  • Options
    come on someone out there must want to earn an easy 55 sovs.

i do these things regular - nice easy beer money
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    iv'e mailed a mate or two who like to earn extra cash.
  • Options
    Good Man!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Safari Research[/cite]Good Man!
    He's a She!!!
  • Options
    oh dear...so you did you say you were asked to do this by the club?
  • Options
    No, Razil, didn't say that.

"It's tricky to say too much without biaising the discussion but we're talking to clubs fans of clubs up and down the country regarding a subject (not a problem, not an 'issue') that's common to all clubs. We're hoping to guage people's opinions to this aspect of the game."

We're talking to fans of several clubs

Sorry Curb It!
  • Options
    He's not a she mate she's a he
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]He's not a she mate she's a he

LOL!
  • Options
    How did it go chaps ?

Interesting and worthwhile, or drawn in under false pretences ??
  • Options
    yeah alright only 5 of us turned up.

me, da9, terry naylor, blackheath addick and a lurker (you know who he is)

It was interesting actually we were basically talking about sponsorship in football involvin EON and the FA CUP and them trying to get families involved in football and what sort of ideas did we have that they think could entice more families.

along those lines.
  • Options
    Yeah it was Ok!

At the end of the day £55 for talking mainly about Charlton!

Easy money!