Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Linford Christie

2»

Comments

• Options
    Pillock. Loved it when he won the 100M at the Olympics, but I'm nopw pretty sure he was on drugs - which has ruined it for me. And he's obviously not as intyelligent as he tries to make out either: 'institutionalised' racism? I think you mean 'institutional' racism old son
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Pillock. Loved it when he won the 100M at the Olympics, but I'm nopw pretty sure he was on drugs - which has ruined it for me. And he's obviously not as intyelligent as he tries to make out either: 'institutionalised' racism? I think you mean 'institutional' racism old son

Didn't he initially fail the drugs test in the race that done for ben Johnson?
  • Options
    Christie tested positive for the stimulant pseudoephedrine at the 1988 Seoul Olympics, but was cleared after the International Olympic Committee voted by a margin of 11 to 10 the substance could have come from the permitted substance ginseng.
  • Options
    amazing how christie inproved in hes 30s,truly amazing
  • Options
    "I've achieved more single-handedly than any other sportsman in (Britain)."
    "How many black knights from British athletics do you know?

"I've achieved more single-handedly than any other sportsman in (Britain)."

That's arguably true Linford, but you got caught cheating, hence you're contribution is probably to make the world look at us not with admiration, but with suspicion and contempt. Hence, no honours. I do however like the idea of black knights.