Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Which TV programme....

2»

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]Red i told you mate, its on in the back ground i admit some nights when i get in from work anc crash next the misses she has got it on, plus all the mags we get on a sunday with the papaers is nothing but filled with triffe from the sqaure.i used to watch in the old days stoped watching it once mike reid left, just how anyone could find pat butcher sexy made me laugh big time!! its always on at my mum and dads when i pop round on sundays so u pick things up. i admit i see it occasionally but it still is the biggest pile of cack on the bbc. bit like last season really, u know its gona be shit and u will come away pissed off and angry but u still sit there for 90 mins watching it!!

I was teasing ya mate! I'm just as bad my mrs has it on all the time! I just weren't about to admit it in public...ooops!
  • Options
    Algarve... do you think funny, articulate, sexually confident women are airheads? Dont really know if i could class them as intellectual but they certainly hit the spot on what women feel at times, particularly single women.

So I suppose its aimed at the 30 something single woman market and praps men just dont get it. especially the "smug marrieds" as my other Heroine would call them!

Mind you, your lucky wife, if you know everythign there is to know about women.. she must be well happy!! lol
  • Options
    I know very little about women Curb_it, it always makes me laugh when men claim they do, they are the ones who have been REALLY fooled!

In fact, I would be far more inclined to watch SITC than my wife, she cannot abide it, hates it with a passion.

And Jennifer Aniston - emperors new clothes or what - if we are told enough times someone is beautiful we start to believe it? Not on my watch, what a homely girl she is...
  • Options
    The best form of reality TV is top-quality sport - cricket, football, rugby, athletics, whatever. Why watch vapid celebrities and trailer trash competing when you can watch a Test match, or a one day international, or a rugby/football international, or the Olympics?

Matches like Germany-Portuagl, or last night's Croatia-Turkey are for me the most compelling TV out there. Ok last night's match wasn't the best and deservedly ended 0-0 after 90 minutes, but then you had extra time and the knowledge that one team was going to walk away happy, the other despondent. Croatia scored what appeared to be the winning goal in the 119th minute, only for Turkey to equalise seconds later with the last kick of the game and then we went on to death by penalty shoot-out, with Turkey winning after having perhaps knocked the stuffing out of Croatia with their equaliser. Who needs Big Brother and tabloid car-crash TV when you have that?
  • Options
    Hannah Montana
    High School Musical
    Zoey 101
    Suite life
    That's so Raven

Every poxy night when i come home from work and on saturday and sunday mornings,i love my 2 girls but this really pushes it to the limit.
  • Options
    anything with that cnut danny dyer in it
  • Options
    The Simpsons - just don't get it I realy don't -

the usual soaps

heartbeat been on tv for 15 years but still in the 60's