Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Quiet on here - more life on NetAddicks

edited August 2006 in General Charlton
if anyone remembers that Board. If so excellant piece by GolfAddick, well worth a read. I could copy and paste it here I suppose, would that be ok ?

Comments

• Go for it! I've read it on netaddicks.
  • Do what you like Large (You're one of our VIP members ;-)
  • Oh lookout, how comes he's an VIP. I should be a least a Platinium member then.
  • hope that's not a dig Large. This forum has gone from 0 to 120 registered users in the space of 7 days, whilst the site in general has generated considerable more traffic than we could of forecasted. We're ecstatic how the site has gone so far, and really pleased how the forum is slowly building, and the quality of the postings. We're building this for the long-term, not just for a fad.

And as for Golfie, if it is an excellent post (i've not read yet), then its taken him 428 cr&p posts before he got to it !! :-)
  • Netaddicks at the moment is looking like the home of the moaners and whiners.
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Netaddicks at the moment is looking like the home of the moaners and whiners.

What do you mean at the moment?

The glass half empty brigade have always shouted louder than others and therefore always think they're in the majority.

Drives me nuts!
  • AFKA, no need to be so touchy !. As a VIP member I was just saying how quiet it was here, and elsewhere, especailly considering we have a game tomoz. Certainly wasn't a pop at CharltonLife. Like the site and at the moment I'm making as much you as possible of the fact that our firewall at work is knackered and I can access everything from my desktop. Once fixed it'll be back to a dodgy laptop at lunchtime with 70 odd others also trying to use it. Keep up the good work.
  • i can fully understand why people are moaning at the moment, 1 win in 10, but i'm holding off for another two league games before i start moaning. Got to give a bit of time to settle, especially with him not being able to pick his first team yet.
  • [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]AFKA, no need to be so touchy !.

fair point, i apologise. think i'm got a cold coming just in time for the bank holiday weekend, and not impressed.
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Netaddicks at the moment is looking like the home of the moaners and whiners.

What do you mean at the moment?

The glass half empty brigade have always shouted louder than others and therefore always think they're in the majority.

Drives me nuts!

I described those lot as the 'Deatheaters' like in Harry Potter, they float about sucking all your happy good thoughts out of you, and leaving you feeling like the world had just ended
  • Sponsored links:

• Netaddicks might look busy, but we all know it's only 2 or 3 actual people on there.....
  • 'Netaddicks might look busy, but we all know it's only 2 or 3 actual people on there.....'

Nice one medders lol