Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

COME ON - GET YOUR MONEY OUT

DA9DA9
edited June 2008 in General Charlton
It probably gets missed as its a sticky, but come on people, check out the fundraiser charity bet sticky at the top of the page, we need 14 people to committ to £20.

You dont have to pay it now, only at the end of the season if we lose the bet to palarse, come on, its a great cause, and you have from now to save it, thats 11 months to May 09, thats £1.82 a month each to put away, surely we can all do this, simple or what......dig deep people.

Comments

• Options
    just added my name to the list
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]just added my name to the list

Well done
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Im in
  • Options
    Bump again, and I will continue to do so until we get the other 11 people now I think
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited June 2008
    And I'm sure we can get some publicity for the site (Henry?) via the club and palarse can do the same, building bridges etc etc.

9 to go, come on lifers, £1.82 a month
  • Options
    I'm in already in but I quite like DA9's payment scheme! £1.82 you'll probably find that down the back of the sofa every month!
  • Options
    I spend £20 or more a game in the Lib, on programmes and kebabs on a matchday, small sacrifice.
  • Options
    Count me in mate....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I spend £20 or more a game in the Lib, on programmes and kebabs on a matchday, small sacrifice.

you spend more £20 on kebabs alone !!

You've twisted my arm !! im in
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    DA9DA9
    edited June 2008
    Its been known mate, amazingly I'm only just over 14 stone, how I dont know
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: TelinOz[/cite]Count me in mate....

Add your name to the sticky thread fella, nice one, and you Steve
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Its been known mate, amazingly I'm only just over 14 stone, how I dont know

try as i might to get down to 12 stone i just cant do it,i always hover between 12 1/2 and 13
  • Options
    3 more only........come on, Goonerhater, where are you fella?????
  • Options
    1 more.......nearly there
  • Options
    [cite]try as i might to get down to 12 stone i just cant do it,i always hover between 12 1/2 and 13

lucky you!!! :-(
  • Options
    Well done all, looks like we've made it with a couple to spare, over to you AFKA, go get the Nigels.
  • Options
    sorry son had 2 do some work . whats it all about ?
  • Options
    Look at the sticky at the top of the page