Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton life golf day

did anything get sorted?

Comments

• Options
    someone asked a couple of weeks ago.
    i think afka said it's gonna go ahead, just hasn't had the time to organise it yet. (or something like that).

the way i played this morning, i may be up for caddying for someone :-(
  • Options
    well get something up to discuss next week.

Hillsy last week offered to organise, and i think with other things going on it will be best for everyone if he takes it forward. I'll speak to him over the weekend.
  • Options
    sort it out!
  • Options
    Woohoo!
  • Options
    put me down for it fancy another XXXL tshirt for nearset the pin ;o)
  • Options
    I'll speak with Hillsy, and we'll try and get something arranged for end may / june.

Will put something up as soon as we have it
  • Options
    edited April 2009
    Any news on this Afka? I just had to email Birchwood about having my clubs regripped, so I took the liberty of asking if they had any free dates for about 20 ish and lunch, hope I haven't trod on anyones toes.
  • Options
    I've only played crazy golf and pitch and put, but I spose I can give it a shot. I have got a good tee though
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]

the way i played this morning, i may be up for caddying for someone :-(

Know how you feel after my first proper round of the summer last week, didnt exactly go to plan!!

Atleast with the season finishing a few weeks early I'll be up to speed again soon, got 3 rounds this weeks planned - serious practice time!!!
  • Options
    I have just recieved a provisional tee-off time of 10.50 on th 29th may at Birchwood GC, anyone interested please confirm as soon as possible so that I can confirm with Birchwood the amount of tee times.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll start a seperate thread TCE
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!