Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bad Wolf

This is becoming must watch TV.

Great writing and wonderful stories full of twists.

They are coming, you know it.

Comments

• Options
    Ha ha - your right Henry! My Kids love Dr Who and are amazed that I still won't miss it either! And Martha is so cute too.
  • Options
    yesterday was est ever episode, even enjoyed Donna's character, at last.
  • Options
    how do you make a three episode show into a four episode show... you do some weird flashback thing at the beggining... me n the boy enjoyed it tho nevertheless.
  • Options
    my kids love it,but i just don't get it never have with Doctor Who,never mind.
  • Options
    What was up with Billie Piper - Has she had some dental work?
  • Options
    Classic episode - Russell T. Davis going out with a bang!

Yeah - Billie had a sort of lisp didn't she Dave?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: BDL[/cite]What was up with Billie Piper - Has she had some dental work?

I thought she had lost some weight or maybe it was bottox.
  • Options
    BDLBDL
    edited June 2008
    It was the mother of all Listhp's. Maybe her speech was effected by all the sucking she had to do in that series on ITV2?

Anyway last two episodes look quite good.
  • Options
    Haven't enjoyed this series that much until last night - great story. Haven't really liked "Am I bovered" very much. Good though tonight and looking a real cracker next week.
  • Options
    Cracking stuff that was, best episode up alongside the scary angels statues, very well written and how the interweaved previosu storylines and characters.
    Catherine Tates best performance, and love Bernard Cribbins grandad character, but whats up with the mother, one sour faced old hag that is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Do Cybermen have cyber sex ?

aint Bad Wolf an anagram ?
  • Options
    Bad Wolf supposedly signals the end of the universe.
  • Options
    wasnt there a bad wolf thing before, when the daleks came?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: razil[/cite]wasnt there a bad wolf thing before, when the daleks came?

Yes, I think this leads to the daleks again.......hark at us, internet Dr Who nerds...LOL
  • Options
    I have to admit when they showed that long trailer on Eurovision night I thought "Oh gawd, not the bloody Daleks again", but now I'm looking forward to seeing how it all pans out. I've been quite impressed with Catherine Tate actually, and it's been nice to have a Doctor/Companion relationship without the tacked on (unrequited) love story, so I think it's a shame she'll probably be leaving at the end of the series.
  • Options
    I cannot stand Donna Noble, she is like one of Catherine Tait's unfunny characters and I will ecstatic if she goes. I may be the old one out but I thought her predecessor was the best of the recent foils.
  • Options
    Can't we get one of those beetle things to get Iain Dowie to turn down the manager's job at Charlton?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]Can't we get one of those beetle things to get Iain Dowie to turn down the manager's job at Charlton?

LOL, if only.
  • Options
    My neice got me a Dr Who piggy bank for Xmas , sad to say i did ask for it !
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]My neice got me a Dr Who piggy bank for Xmas , sad to say i did ask for it !

Dont be scared to admit it mate, embrace it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    was on holiday in cornwall at the start of the year went to the doctor who exhibition at lands end was amazing, thinking about going to the one at earls court soon.
  • Options
    Jeez, a Dr Who thread. You fellas .... honestly!