Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Market Research Tonight

DA9DA9
edited June 2008 in General Charlton
Anyone else doing this tonight up near Marylebone?

Comments

• Options
    Whats it about?

Unfortunately, working in marketing i'm never allowed to do these things even though it would be a useful £30-£60.

I'm not a "normal consumer" apparently.
  • Options
    nah
  • Options
    £45 quid for 1.5 hours, plus £10 travel expenses.
  • Options
    yep I'll be there
  • Options
    I'll be there too!
  • Options
    Anyone meeting anywhere close by, I'm tubing in via Bond Street about 7'ish?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Whats it about?

Unfortunately, working in marketing i'm never allowed to do these things even though it would be a useful £30-£60.

when you're in the industry you get soooo cynical about campaigns and ads etc!
  • Options
    taking the opportunity to do a bit of knowledge stuff so going straight there I am afraid.

Cheers
  • Options
    Depford is a good one and The Borough is great for food. dartford and Woolwich aint much cope. I did like the sandwich one but thats mostly livestock.
  • Options
    edited June 2008
    nice on GH
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Right, for anyone who is going, a couple of us are meeting in the Hog In The Pound near Bond Street just after 7pm
  • Options
    is it to late to go?
  • Options
    Ledge that penny dropped then mate.
  • Options
    lol yeah
  • Options
    Anyone going who has not left?

Send my apologies, come home to get changed opened the front door went to pull teh key out and the f***er snapped, so im stuck waiting for a locksmith up to 4 hours
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Whats it about?

I used to lie,that way you could assess what other people are doing and what different MR agencies are like, and to be frank if i biased their findings did I care
  • Options
    just had a call

They reckon another 3 hours FFS
  • Options
    just turned up

Classic

Not much i can do with tha you need a new lock

10/10 Sherlock

back to stores to get one another 30-45 mins