Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

good new skinhead music website

edited June 2008 in General Charlton
I couldnt find the original thread but someone was interested a week or so ago.This site is good.

www.skinheadawayoflife.com

Comments

• Options
    good site
  • Options
    original Skinheads page 2 second picture looks like my neighbour im sure its him
  • Options
    There's some bloody good music on that site!
  • Options
    Cheers, I am mad for it, been listening to it all week on the Henry recommendations. I think I am a fan of the 60's SKA more so far.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: CHG[/cite]Cheers, I am mad for it, been listening to it all week on the Henry recommendations. I think I am a fan of the 60's SKA more so far.

Watched This is England last night. Good film about belonging.

Good to see English film makers given a just with Lottery money. The guy who plays Compo (?) was excellent.

There was a poster for the Harder They Come on the wall when Shawn gets his head shaved.

Quite a few Toots and Maytels tracks plus a blinding version of Dark End of the Street by Percy Sledge. Love the song but never heard it done by him before.

So CHG what/who are you listening to exactly?
  • Options
    Excellent film - think I'll watch it tonight now you've mentioned it
  • Options
    The great opening titles. Some good and horrible memories of the early 80s.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JqzFuJbGY2o&feature=related
  • Options
    didnt like the film,trying to make it to real,never got going either,most people loved it though.