Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anyone live in Glasgow?

edited June 2008 in General Charlton
If so, fancy a drink? I'm up here for 3 months, staying near town center.

Comments

• Weegie Addick and her husband are our resident Glaswegians, and very nice they are too.

Send her a whisper.
  • Ok, new to this site how do you 'whisper'?
  • cup your hands and talk really quietly OR

in the little box that says "whisper your comments to (optional) type the name of the person you want - on this occassion Weegie

then away you go wee man
  • cheers ledge
  • Top tex mex in Glasgow

www.chiquito.co.uk (also on in Strood if anyones interested)

Plenty of pubs, but for ease and cheap (trust me, you can walk into the wrong boozer up there in certain areas, but stick to touristy areas unless you hook up with people), Wetherspoons in George Square is a safe bet
  • DFT resides in Ayr I believe, which isn't too far away.
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]DFT resides in Ayr I believe, which isn't too far away.

Just moved to Southampton I believe with his job.
  • Oh really, I thought he got transferred up to Scotland on a permanent basis so as to be near his beloved Rangers!
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]DFT resides in Ayr I believe, which isn't too far away.

Just moved to Southampton I believe with his job.

Shouldn't this be on the Good News / Bad News thread?

The good news is he's got a promotion. The bad news is he's moved to Southampton
  • [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Oh really, I thought he got transferred up to Scotland on a permanent basis so as to be near his beloved Rangers!

He did, but going to Scotland & being able to go to Rangers initially was pure chance rather than design, same with the Southampton move, go with the job or lose the job, last time I spoke to him about it anyway.