Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Anyone know what colour our training wear is going to be ?

edited June 2008 in General Charlton
Ketman ?

Comments

• Options
    No disrespect fella, but why do you care?
  • Options
    Because I dont want it to be Claret and blue !!!
  • Options
    Because some of us may wish to purchase that instead of the revolting things called our home and away shirts
  • Options
    cfgs> give it a chance! you have only seen 2 pictures of it on 2 footballers, you haven't seen the detail, the material or anything else.
    I believe there will be new pictures being distributed sometime soon.

pete> I'm sure its not going to be claret and blue.
  • Options
    How can you give it a chance, you either like it or you don't.

People that like it will buy it, those that don't, won't!

At the end of the day it's a football shirt and all footballs shirts are a rip off!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]cfgs> give it a chance! you have only seen 2 pictures of it on 2 footballers, you haven't seen the detail, the material or anything else.
    I believe there will be new pictures being distributed sometime soon.

pete> I'm sure its not going to be claret and blue.

I always like to form my values/ideas on often ill thought out snap judgements, I find it leads to an exciting, but lonely, life.

p.s I doubt I will change my mind and I have also seen the pictures in that weird corporate thing they sent me last week
  • Options
    Have not seen it as yet, but I can ask ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]How can you give it a chance, you either like it or you don't.

At the end of the day it's a football shirt and all footballs shirts are a rip off!

I actually dont think they are a rip off, £35-£40, for something that gets worn to death, washed a 1000 times and gets updated every 2 years. I still wear some old football shirts around the house on lazy days that are 4-5 seasons old, so all in all good value. I have casual shirts & t-shirts that dont last that long that cost a lot more.
  • Options
    still, there were 4 pics taken on that day with Wagstaff and Hudson, and the next lot will be organised to show the kit off to looks its best. the pics in that brochure were taken to launch new sponsor not launching the kit. they will improve. honest.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite] I still wear some old football shirts around the house on lazy days that are 4-5 seasons old, so all in all good value. I have casual shirts & t-shirts that dont last that long that cost a lot more.

Currently being worn for jogging and gardening purposes are the 1991 red white and black 'leisure shirt', and the blue and black Woolwich number, though that one is a bit tight !!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I still wear some old football shirts around the house on lazy days that are 4-5 seasons old, so all in all good value. I have casual shirts & t-shirts that dont last that long that cost a lot more.

Currently being worn for jogging and gardening purposes are the 1991 red white and black 'leisure shirt', and the blue and black Woolwich number, though that one is a bit tight !!
    Not sure the material is right for jogging fella, lots of chaffing.

Anyway, I'm off to buy some dulcoease to soften my stools.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Barn Door Lisbie[/cite]How can you give it a chance, you either like it or you don't.

I actually dont think they are a rip off, £35-£40, for something that gets worn to death, washed a 1000 times and gets updated every 2 years. I still wear some old football shirts around the house on lazy days that are 4-5 seasons old, so all in all good value. I have casual shirts & t-shirts that dont last that long that cost a lot more.

You could sell a football shirt for £25 and still make a decent profit so for that reason I think they are a rip off.

If people are happy to pay £40 then fair enough but personally I wouldn't for either of our new shirts cos I don't like em.