Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dartford pre season Jolly

odd day off ....so popped up Princes Park.....never been but few mates Darts fans so looking foward to a few before the game...guess be 2/3 first team playing....how many grounds can you play nine holes of golf prior to game....Ivy or the Malt to quench the thirst..

Comments

• Options
    I'll be there, mainly because its a ten minute walk from my house.

The Fulwich for me which is a 30 second walk from my house!
  • Options
    A few in the Ivy first then off to Princes Park :)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I'll be there, mainly because its a ten minute walk from my house.

You must live quite near my parents....Little Queen St.
  • Options
    should i ask ? should i ? oooo go on then sooooooooooooo Fishnets were you born in Little Queen Street ? (smiley winky thingy)
  • Options
    I'll be there, work down the road, might take the afternoon off and meet you in the Ivy GH?

My boy is doing the Charlton community course there in August, lovely ground, the club bars inside are good as well.
  • Options
    Its all ticket dont forget chaps
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]I'll be there, mainly because its a ten minute walk from my house.

Used to drink in the Fulwich a while back, my mate big Ian used to run the football team.
  • Options
    lol was in pizza go go last night mind drifting back to when it was the victory......many nights shed faced in there when young....small pub but brain playing tricks with me did it have a pool table...sorry babbling...LQS auntie lived there i think opposite a scarp yard...or something like that...Ivy to ground....10 mins ?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Shag[/cite]Its all ticket dont forget chaps

its also down as a Reserves fixture so don't be expecting first teamers....
  • Options
    Many moons ago My Aunt and Uncle owned the Victory. The first time i remember hearing the word f**k was off my Uncles minah bird which used to be in cage in bar.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    GH was it a sheps pub....lived up by Shenley Friday... ( skip the woodman ) .Victory...Cricketers..( skip the Wat )...BullanVic...Coach....then smiffys for late one....ooo to be 17 again
  • Options
    How long a walk is Princes Park from Dartford station?
  • Options
    i'd say about 15 mins
  • Options
    might be up for this just to see the new ground

As it looks doubtful ill get to many other pre season games
  • Options
    phew......id say station....throgh wicks...past the rose up east hill..right past the malt.....over lights second left....with good head wind 3o mins..but more locals may know more certain....or get one on the fast buses direct....but walk you can have few on way
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited June 2008
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]phew......id say station....throgh wicks...past the rose up east hill..right past the malt.....over lights second left....with good head wind 3o mins..but more locals may know more certain....or get one on the fast buses direct....but walk you can have few on way

About 15 - 20 if you go up East Hill, turn right at the Malt Shovel into Darenth Road, follow this up past the Ivy Leaf, keep going at the end by the lights left into Princes Road and the ground is 200 yards up on the right by the Fasttrack bus stops, or alternatively get the Fastrack B bus from outside the station on the main road below the footbridge, 2 minutes as it has dedicated lanes of its own.
  • Options
    Staggering distance from home for me, so I'll be there. Now do I go straight to the ground, or waste ten minutes drinking time detouring via the Fulwich??
  • Options
    not of you take few with you for trip....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]not of you take few with you for trip....

Good call, a can of Tennants Extra in one hand and a can of White Lightning in the other, I won't look out of place walking in Dartford at all. :-)
  • Options
    Dont forget to shout at lamp posts as well, as Kevin the tramp did, RIP bearded wonder
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My old man told me at the weekend that 600 tickets have been sold for this leaving about 800.

Think it may be all ticket as well
  • Options
    Really dam