Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Film or TV Characters you could liken Lifers too

edited June 2008 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
Just a bit of fun - don't think this has been done before - had a quick search - I'm sure WSS will sink it quicker than the Bismarck if so.

I'll start us off

Twins - 1905 and AFKA
thelma and louise - curb it and suzi
grumpy old men - me , nss and off it

Comments

• Options
    Bridget Jones- Suzi....
  • Options
    American History X- Me......got some very funny looks the year that came out in Florida...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]American History X- Me......got some very funny looks the year that came out in Florida...

Actually, I can see that...lol
  • Options
    Terry Naylor - Bob Hoskins
    (younger version admittedly)
  • Options
    lol da9
  • Options
    Ledge - Travis Bickle (sp) in Taxi driver
  • Options
    DA9- Val Kilmer in Top Gun....he loves playing beach volleyball with guys in skimpy shorts and vests.........lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]DA9- Val Kilmer in Top Gun....he loves playing beach volleyball with guys in skimpy shorts and vests.........lol

Skeet surfing, love it

Oi you laugh mate, but when I was younger & thinner with blonde bleached 1980's hair I was told I looked like Val Kilmer in the Doors film, now I look like a chubby tintin
  • Options
    Victor Meldrew - me. (according to the wife...)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Algarveaddick[/cite]Victor Meldrew - me. (according to the wife...)

I don't believe that...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well after reading his other post and seeing certain photographic evidence .......

Carter - Deuce Bigalow
  • Options
    AFKA - stuart little
  • Options
    AFKA & Rhino Twins ;-)