Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Not going to Reading

edited November 2006 in General Charlton
Decided not to go to Reading (not sure why) and now having serious regrets:

Bugger Bugger Bugger

Comments

• Options
    booooooooooooooooooooooooooo

still, you can sit in the barn with your poof poofs on and watch sky sports thingy with jeff. great. :-)
  • Options
    you fool! when i asked you when i was sorting out the tickets you said you were getting a posse together!
  • Options
    When I staggered in last night, I told my finest half that I would be going to the red barn tomorrow, and I got the look of thunder. In fact I got the look that said "you are going shopping on Saturday and there is not a bloody thing you can do about it"

So the only use my poof poofs will be getting tomorrow, is to stop the carrier bags from digging into my hands.

Bugger bugger bugger
  • Options
    edited November 2006
    *1905 has just burst into tears*
  • Options
    you should use the poof poofs to help remove that thumb thats held over your head!

wimp.
  • Options
    I can understand him going shopping as it's clearly a game for only true Charlton fans.

All aboard the Ebbsfleet Express Choooo Chooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!
  • Options
    I am banned by the wife - after our visit in 96 I am not allowed. She has put her foot down. PLUS I am at Twickenham anyway.
  • Options
    we would get stuffed if I went....so I'll settle for watching it on the Al-jazera channel !!
  • Options
    1905 decided not to go when he discovered they don't sell red wine in the Madjeski...
  • Options
    "we would get stuffed if I went....so I'll settle for watching it on the Al-jazera channel !! "

If it is on arab channel then I may have a cunning plan!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    it will be on, played at the Meridan last sunday morning and the bar there now has about 5 new plasma screens and a board advertising all the games, they showed the Wigan game live.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]it will be on, played at the Meridan last sunday morning and the bar there now has about 5 new plasma screens and a board advertising all the games, they showed the Wigan game live.

Thats interesting to no Eltham, its basically on my road!
  • Options
    Until you move up the road to me, that is?
  • Options
    true dood
  • Options
    You got some grief on the bikes discussion, didnt you?
    Dont remember you riding any of those bikes, but I do remember the tractor (happy to you) and broom handle powered car!
  • Options
    Yeah seems like i left myself open about buying a chickwachentoo thing!

Broom handled power car, now that was fun dood!
  • Options
    scarred for life
  • Options
    "Decided not to go to Reading (not sure why) and now having serious regrets:

Bugger Bugger Bugger "

Absolutely fantastic decision not to go - I never doubted myself!!