Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Life Challenge to Holmesdale.net is ON......

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]i reckon we should send Charlton Dan over to wind the stripeys up into action get them to get the hands in their pocket.

is this gonna be a 50 v 50 meet up at the end of the season then at a neutral venue ;-)

Nah, I reckon we should just send one of ours into bat against one of theirs. I vote for 1905 (with fingers crossed that their lad isn't called "David" and owns a catapult!)
  • On a open field last man standing wins, no rules, fight till the death
  • To the death is a bit strong isnt it?

I don't think the croydon area could cope with 50 deaths all at the same time!!!!

Come on you reds!
  • Excellent idea. Why stop at 50 if you can get more? Hopefully this will get the pubicity both clubs need after recent events.
  • [cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]On a open field last man standing wins, no rules, fight till the death

Never had one stand long enough in front of me to find out, would recognise loads of them from the backs of their heads.
  • LOL!!

Lots of dandruff and bald patches!!
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: WhenIwasLittleBoy[/cite]On a open field last man standing wins, no rules, fight till the death[/quote]

Never had one stand long enough in front of me to find out, would recognise loads of them from the backs of their heads.[/quote]

Watch how many of their fans wear brown trousers when they play us
  • how mutch are they up to afka ?
  • They seem to be stuck on 28...........
  • Just seen this, here if you need another!
  • Sponsored links:

• I know a couple of them (oops, sorry) I'm not going on a Palar5e (heaven forbid!) site to check if they've signed up already, so I'll send a mail at work tomorrow to see if I can't push them on a bit!

x
  • they probably only have 28 members on that site
  • edited July 2008
    I make it they're up to 36 on this, which isn't too bad an effort I suppose. Maybe we could lend them a couple of those on our standby list, you know - just like you did at school with all of the crap people you didn;t want on your side in the first place?!
    ;o)
  • Faggots
  • You seem surprised?
  • The bet is CONFIRMED.

Thanks to everyone on here who has supported, and thanks to to the Holmesdale 50 listed below. As said in the first post, i would appreciate it if banter of the more 'adult variety' can be directed towards other threads, and those connected to the Challenge are kept friendly.

Bubbs
    Balthazar
    Wisbech Eagle
    Southampton Eagle
    Keithl
    skatman
    Robbo1000
    barmy army
    sw16girl
    ReichEagles
    miles18
    selecta
    eddieb
    silkk
    andy the eagle
    JohnsonA
    Don Rogers Tache
    ollie porter
    Fangtwang
    cb1969
    BigtimeCharlie
    martin2412
    mezzer
    saxoneagle
    fristyuk
    glazedallover
    Keith
    James
    Holtonthunderboots
    gstone
    zimbali
    prideofsouthlondon
    baldockeagle
    stevo
    palacetillidie
    HorshamEagle
    Lyons550
    pint of mild
    OknotOK
    NeedaPint
    scrumpyjack
    beagle
    Alanh
    collier row eagle
    teejay61
    arthur_wait
    40plusEagle
    SloveniaDave
    rach_cpfc
    TheBadgersNadgers
  • Wondered wot the latest was..................
    Thats blinding news, GAME ON!!!
  • its good to see all 50 members of the holmesdale site have pledged that a 100% sign up well done to them
  • I still think we will catch them : - )
  • (Sir) Henry
    Are we bored ?
    :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite](Sir) Henry
    Are we bored ?
    :-)

Lunch
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I still think we will catch them : - )

straight_jacket.jpg
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]I still think we will catch them : - )

straight_jacket.jpg

Do they do those in Wool with a zip up the front?
  • when do you want our money?
  • we should all pay double cos our team have been a disgrace
  • edited March 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]we should all pay double cos our team have been a disgrace[/quote

How about sponsoring Demelza for the other twenty, I will if you will ;)

http://www.justgiving.com/raybates3
  • [cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]we should all pay double cos our team have been a disgrace[/quote

http://www.justgiving.com/raybates3

deal i've put a tenner into your one ;-)
  • edited March 2009
    [quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: T.C.E[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]we should all pay double cos our team have been a disgrace[/quote

[url]http://www.justgiving.com/raybates3[/url][/quote]

deal i've put a tenner into your one ;-)[/quote][/quote]

You sir are a star. And as agreed I have matched your donation.
    Any other Lifers like to follow Mr oohaahmortimer's lead and double your donation? there are a few guys running for Demelza again this year
  • Guys, someone probably needs to doublecheck my maths, but isn't it now mathematically impossible for us to overtake Palace? In which case, shall we set up the justgiving page now, and try to get the collection completed before the last game of the season, so we can present it to Demelza? Perhaps the players might like to match our donation too. :-)

(oh, and AFKA? Check your whispers)
  • I'll get the page sorted this week so we can start donating.