Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

John Akinde

edited June 2008 in General Charlton
According to the Non-League Paper, the Addicks are intersted in Ebbsfleet United striker John Akinde. The 18-year old is a product of Fleet's youth system and has had loan spells with Margate and Whitstable Town.

Coventry, Plymouth, Peterborough and QPR are also eager to sign him.

Seen the kid play twice now, and though he is very raw, there is maybe something to work on there.

Comments

• Options
    another striker?!
  • Options
    A guy I work with is the Ebbfleet Mascot and has just said he's big, strong, quick and great if the ball comes to him and he needs to react quickly, however if he has time to think about it he normally fluffs it.

Broke into the Ebbsfleet side at Xmas, when he was given a new contract, and after a pretty good half season now thinks he is too good for Ebbsfleet and should be playing league football.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ross[/cite]another striker?!

Pardew likes a striker or two. You can always flog a striker (other than Marcus Bent it would seem)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]A guy I work with is the Ebbfleet Mascot and has just said he's big, strong, quick and great if the ball comes to him and he needs to react quickly, however if he has time to think about it he normally fluffs it.

Broke into the Ebbsfleet side at Xmas, when he was given a new contract, and after a pretty good half season now thinks he is too good for Ebbsfleet and should be playing league football.

if he's right then perhaps floyd and harvey can join our scouting network.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]A guy I work with is the Ebbfleet Mascot .

Doesn't say much for your recruitment agency if that is the best gig you can get him : - )
  • Options
    oh no