Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Quality Player, Quality Man

Joey Barton, what a gent

Joey Quality

Comments

• Options
    problem family - enough said
  • Options
    Hope he gets some more quality time inside.
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Hope he gets some more quality time inside.

When he learned that he would probably get a suspended, he changed his plea.
  • Options
    nice
  • Options
    DA9DA9
    edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Valley McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Hope he gets some more quality time inside.

When he learned that he would probably get a suspended, he changed his plea.

Not defending him or condoning it, but anyone in his position would do the same, but he is a reptile of the highest order.
  • Options
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article4248546.ece
    The CCTV video on here shows the little sh*t beating up that guy in Liverpool
  • Options
    This is a classic example of what happens when footballers don't restrict themselves to "handbags". Dabo has given Barton a doublehanded push expecting to get surrounded by team mates shouting "leave it lads" and pulling them apart. Instead, he got a shoeing off Joey. I don't mind the lad, to be honest he's a fine player and the bloke shouldn't have shoved him and not expected a bit of afters.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]This is a classic example of what happens when footballers don't restrict themselves to "handbags". Dabo has given Barton a doublehanded push expecting to get surrounded by team mates shouting "leave it lads" and pulling them apart. Instead, he got a shoeing off Joey. I don't mind the lad, to be honest he's a fine player and the bloke shouldn't have shoved him and not expected a bit of afters.

?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article4248546.ece
    The CCTV video on here shows the little sh*t beating up that guy in Liverpool

I can't quite work out why the victim here keeps walking with them rather than legging it! Even at the end he walks off with them in the same direction? Barton obviously thought twice about having a go at that big fella at the end!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Mortimerician[/cite]This is a classic example of what happens when footballers don't restrict themselves to "handbags". Dabo has given Barton a doublehanded push expecting to get surrounded by team mates shouting "leave it lads" and pulling them apart. Instead, he got a shoeing off Joey. I don't mind the lad, to be honest he's a fine player and the bloke shouldn't have shoved him and not expected a bit of afters.

To give the bloke a slap is one thing. To continue to lay in to him while he was laying on he floor semi conscious is something else.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Agreed, even hoolies have rules and wouldn't do that.
  • Options
    wish it was another prison sentence thats all he deserves. Aren't newcastle still paying him at the moment.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Kap10[/cite]wish it was another prison sentence thats all he deserves. Aren't newcastle still paying him at the moment.

Probably, but they would surely have a gross misconduct clause like most employers which could come into play.
  • Options

You are blaming the victim.