Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Smith upset by Addicks exit

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/charlton/news/display.var.2372512.0.smith_upset_by_addicks_exit.php

Comments

• Options
    He's confident i'll give him that.

""I honestly don't think there was anybody better than me there"
  • Options
    Yeah even I found it hard not to laugh when he told me that.
  • Options
    Looks a bit of a bloater to me.
  • Options
    Any other gossip or is it all quiet at Sparrows Lane?
  • Options
    did he even play in a reserve game ???
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Chris_from_Sidcup[/cite]He's confident i'll give him that.

""I honestly don't think there was anybody better than me there"
    [cite]Posted By: News Shopper[/cite]Yeah even I found it hard not to laugh when he told me that.

As a winger he might be right hardly blessed with quality on the flanks are we.
  • Options
    As much as i know our 1st team squad is pretty poor at the moment i'd like to think that a fat youngster from Tooting & Mitcham wasn't the best winger at the club.
    And if he was then it's very unlikely Pards and the rest of the coaching staff would've released him when they've had 5 months watching him.
  • Options
    thats funny
  • Options
    very true chris but you can;t knock the boys confidence - bless him
  • Options
    He looks like a lighter skinned Cuba Gooding Jnr

fat boy, did he eat Peter Garland?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's always sad when a youngster has to face up to the harsh reality that he's not good enough - but then the mood is lifted immeasureably when the twat comes out with tosh like that, and then goes on to basically admit that he has/had a weight and fitness problem!
  • Options
    I wonder how the hell fat boy Jerome Thomas helped him out....was he supplying his doughnuts or something?
  • Options
    He is a central midfielder isn't he? They were talking about his fitness problems over the last few years when we signed him in January.
  • Options
    step over classes...
  • Options
    League clubs were obviously queueing up to give this guy a chance.

He signed for Welling yesterday...
  • Options
    ha ha im sure he was Old Trafford bound he was that good
  • Options
    edited August 2008
    [cite]Posted By: Paddy Powell[/cite]League clubs were obviously queueing up to give this guy a chance.

He signed for Welling yesterday...

No one told him which san siro he would be playing at
  • Options
    good luck to him.. when i was his age i just about made the boys brigade 11.