Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Benefit Do

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
Ladies & Gents. Benefit do for the boys inside Saturday September the 6th. Tickets priced £10 in advance £15 on the night. Probably at the cons club but could be at the liberal.
Ive invited a few of you on facebook, please forward the invite on to whoever.
Cheers.

Comments

• Options
    who we got that day?
  • Options
    hopefully there
    DA9 remember what i said if you need anything
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]hopefully there
    DA9 remember what i said if you need anything

No worrys mate, defo at the Cons club though, cheers.
  • Options
    will hopefully be seeing dan a week on sunday. any messages, let me know.
  • Options
    Nice one mate.
    Just in the process of writing back to him.
    Have you heard anything about him being moved at all. Big C and J have already been moved about.
  • Options
    Big C didnt move in the end, Was told he was moving and we thought he did move. Only found out he was still there after the new adreess got sent out to every one.
    I'll make sure there are tickets on sale at the Welling game and at Brighton for the benefit night.
  • Options
    SE9 - still waiting on the northerner regards Southend bus, will let you know asap
  • Options
    E? I tried ringing the driver but he must be out of the country at the moment! He said he would definatly be going so ill let you know the meeting times when I have spoken to him.
  • Options
    Yes mate, its me, no worrys, I can sort out trains for all of us if not.
  • Options
    Looking forward to it mate. Forgot to say the other day, J has been threatened with an extra 48 days!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I heard, his cousin told me, silly boy