Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Another day...another stabbing in SE London

2»

Comments

• Options
    I know you're right Kap10, but there are a minority out there who don't seem to flinch at murder - and you're right Morts; this thread could, unfortunately, go on for ever...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Another one in Sutcliffe park this afternoon not sure to much on detaiuls but the place were the Mrs works had to deal with upset kids

local to me but didn't hear about this one.
    any links?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Morts-Genius[/cite]Well this thread never gonna end, in this current climate....
    I try bringing my kids up in a church environment, tough decisions to make all round.
    Dont be affraid to talk with other families (and compare notes), its hard bringing up kids and we have to adapt constantly and learn (there is no real user manual on this subject).
    You have to put your families first and show as much love as possible (how hard is that, lads?).
    Lead by example and show them (the kids) how much we care.
    Get involved in their schools, encourage clubs (that show team spirit, discipline, sharing and working together)
    Show interest in what they do, then take them to Charlton (as punishment!)!!!!

Great post M-G agree completely.