Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

30th June came and went - why has there not been a clearout?

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
I thought with contracts being up we would have heard by now who is on the transfer list?!?

Faye, Thatcher, M Bent etc etc

Also thought a few more would be getting released?

Or am I missing something

Comments

• Options
    Thatcher has gone but is finding it difficult to find another club and the other two herberts should be on the move soon for a few quid which should be spent on new players
  • Options
    what you're missing is that no one has come in for faye or m bent.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Thatcher has gone but is finding it difficult to find another club and the other two herberts should be on the move soon for a few quid which should be spent on new players

when did Thatcher go? Did I miss an email or something?
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2008
    Willie McKay (Faye's agent) is currently dealing with the eejit Joey Barton so hopefully Faye can be moved on soonish.

What was revealed at CA last night is that although London is a massive pull for players it is also a reason why they don't want to leave. If people don't want to buy them and the players dont want to go what can we do?

That being said, I heard elsewhere that both Bent and Faye are currently earning 3 times more than the next highest player who is on Championship wages so it is obvious we need to get shot of them as soon as possible
  • Options
    Yep has Thatcher gone? I had the impression that the club made an offer which he rejected and presumably he was looking around for better offers.

Faye and M Bent are still under contract and a number of players have been released - Gibbs, Sankofa etc.
  • Options
    it's obvious that the Club want to move Faye and Bent on and have circulated Clubs as to their availability BUT that isn't something you plaster on the Official website. Faye and Bent are still under contract remember. Thatcher has turned down our offer and is now a free agent.
  • Options
    So who has else has left the club so far, is there a tally somewhere on here. Is Ambrose on the 'out' list.. ;)
  • Options
    monterio (sp??) and old dorian have also gone now
  • Options
    Maybe Pards heard me??!