Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Things that are impossible to do without looking a bit gay...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Highlights
  • Options
    Lowlights. Or indeed knowing what lowlights are :)
  • Options
    Carrying a small blade.
  • Options
    sticking winkle out of train door taking a pee. only to spill it down ones jeans when told to hurry up.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Sit down for a slash.

Been doing it for years .... very comforting
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Riscardo[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Sit down for a slash.

Been doing it for years .... very comforting

I'm with you on that one, in fact with middle of the night trips to the loo it's a absolute must for me.
  • Options
    wearing sarong and flipflops together if a man - on holibobs or not.
  • Options
    Kissing men, I reckon you'd look pretty gay doing that.
  • Options
    Being David Beckham.
  • Options
    Wearing cardigans whilst waving to a large amount of people.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Drinking an alcopop
  • Options
    wearing tight jeans

with more hair products in your hair than the 'supposed' girlfriend on your arm............'she was just testing her new nail varnish on me honest'

oh per..........lease!

thank the lord above I'm not a young single girl at the moment, having just returned from Rome, it's a huge myth about Italian men............they either are all 3ft tall or look as gay as a gay thing having taken gay pill's on an an extremely gay day in Gaysville Alabama!!!!!
  • Options
    Wearing a pair of leather strides with the arse cut out
  • Options
    Buy a jar of Vasoline.
  • Options
    Drinking half pints of beer
  • Options
    share a double bed with a mate ,with an australian in the same room.
  • Options
    Drinking a pint of diet coke in a pub
  • Options
    Going to an Erasure gig
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: spooner[/cite]share a double bed with a mate ,with an australian in the same room.

It aint right .............
  • Options
    Get photographed from a lads holiday in Malia with your mate naked to the world apart from your mates hands 'cupping' big Jim & the twins.

For those of you who are friends with Gumbo check out his pictures on facething
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    haha quality facething pics gumbo, ace pic with your wingman (sorry dicko)
  • Options
    Driving a convertible which is was made after 1965

Wearing a man bag pemenantly

Moaning about the quality of the food when actually all you were doing is having something to line your stomach for a REAL session...
  • Options
    Going to a hair 'salon'
  • Options
    As Im a proffessional dancer most people assume im gay (Im not ), but i recently toured a piece about weddings , for a good part of it I was a drunken skin head on his stag night... lots of drunken acrobatics but for the last twenty minutes I was in a full blown whitebwedding dress the piece included dancingto a Barry White number ... I guess I might of looked a bit gay !
  • Options
    I went to see Erasure in 1990, I must be gay.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]I went to see Erasure in 1990, I must be gay.

It was the tight rubber shorts that did it...
  • Options
    Buying KY jelly......lol
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shrew[/cite]As Im a proffessional dancer most people assume im gay (Im not ), but i recently toured a piece about weddings , for a good part of it I was a drunken skin head on his stag night... lots of drunken acrobatics but for the last twenty minutes I was in a full blown whitebwedding dress the piece included dancingto a Barry White number ... I guess I might of looked a bit gay !

Guess you might have but you can use the excuse you were doing it for the job. Interesting tho!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: shrew[/cite]As Im a proffessional dancer most people assume im gay (Im not ), but i recently toured a piece about weddings , for a good part of it I was a drunken skin head on his stag night... lots of drunken acrobatics but for the last twenty minutes I was in a full blown whitebwedding dress the piece included dancingto a Barry White number ... I guess I might of looked a bit gay !

Fair play Shrew, brave thing to admit on this boatd, Mind you, I've been in gay bars, dont bother me, me, the other half and the doorman from the Lib, took a few of the Charlton "yoof" into the Powder Monkey in Greenwich, Bank Holiday last August, great afternoon, kept winding this fella up who looked and sounded like Anthony Cotton from Corrie, him & his pal kept threatening to turn upto my 40th in the September in drag.
    They were all top fellas, apart from a couple of bitchy queens, we had to warn one of them though as he got a little too friendly with one of the yoof, and how he would not respond in kind, quite the opposite.