Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Preston Park ....walk from Brighton

in my younger days of ~on it~ most bank holidays in Brighton it was the done thing to go dartford....LB....preston park......no ticket needed walk to Brighton but a ) i was alot younger b) going that way would be soberish C) in them days it was miles not km so is it possible to walk fom brighton to the ground... via pubs in like hour or am i just being foolish.......

Comments

• Options
    foolish
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: dartfordgent[/cite]in my younger days of ~on it~ most bank holidays in Brighton it was the done thing to go dartford....LB....preston park......no ticket needed walk to Brighton but a ) i was alot younger b) going that way would be soberish C) in them days it was miles not km so is it possible to walk fom brighton to the ground... via pubs in like hour or am i just being foolish.......

It would take you the best part of the hour to walk it without stopping in the pubs, best to drink in Brighton and then go back one stop to Preston Park, it only takes 5 minutes and the ground is right there. There's only one or two pubs by the ground and they get packed.