Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jerome out of Contract?

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
Hi guys

im new on here after giving up on all the old cafc forums! Just wanted to ask does anyone know the latest with J.T? According to wikipedia his contract expired this summer? Also i never realised the Kano song London Town makes reference to our little winger.

Comments

• Options
    welcome cookie

I have no idea who Kano is let alone if a London Town makes reference :-(

Someone here far more 'itk' will furnish you with answers to your questions.

Enjoy it here!
    x
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cookierules[/cite]Hi guys

im new on here after giving up on all the old cafc forums! Just wanted to ask does anyone know the latest with J.T? According to wikipedia his contract expired this summer? Also i never realised the Kano song London Town makes reference to our little winger.

Oi Cookie

Have a look at the schoolboy sniggering thread and guess which teachers I'm referring to. They were teachers at your school.
  • Options
    TELTEL
    edited July 2008
    Contract isnt up, but I dont expect to see him in a Charlton shirt again (in a competitive game)
  • Options
    Kano is JT's cousin I believe
  • Options
    welcome Cookie,

as Tel said, he is still in contract, but likely to move on if interest comes in.
  • Options
    he's fortunes cousin
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]he's fortunes cousin

who, JT? ;-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: cookierules[/cite]Hi guys

Don't believe much you read on Wikipedia, i could go on there now and edit it and say he's off to Man Utd for 10m if i wanted.
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    go for it mate - someone might believe it and get into a bidding war for him.....
  • Options
    No sorry VM same name but wasnt ever at that school. I was a Northfleet boys pupil.