Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cass film

Comments

• I know he is shunned by their older faces over there, they believe he has sold out.
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]Anything to do with Mama Cass? I'm lost I'm afraid.

It refers to Cass Pennant a thug who belonged to the ICF, before recognising the error of his ways and reforming and then coincidentally publishing a book about it which neatly jumped in on the football hooliganism/publishing hype that did the rounds a few years back. Of course he only beat up other fans who were out for a fight, and loved his mother and doubtless looked after himself and others when things got pwopa nawty.
  • Nice quoting. ;-)
  • edited January 2009
    knew a few (pseudo) ICF from Belvedere, Wynnie was one, think he ended up inside for an attack with a flare gun.

For some reason, Belvedere area used to be a big recruiting ground for Hamsters, guess it was easy enough to get over at Woolwich and on the 101.

Gary Singh, anyone remember him?
  • edited January 2009
    Saw it the other night ........GARBAGE!

I rate The Firm and even I.D better then this dross!

How can a person like Carol have his own ICF hooligan stall down Green St and people lining up to buy ICF t.shirts and getting him to autograph them like a hollywood superstar!!

You couldn't make it up!!!!!
  • I was forced to watch this last night :-).

Anyway as referred above, in the film he went down for a fight against newcastle - not even during match day.

me toes curled through quite a lot of it i have to say... and dont think ill ever really get football violence and so am glad its mainly in the past.
  • Came across Mr Pennant at the Valley in 1976...complete with afro!
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I was forced to watch this last night :-).

Anyway as referred above, in the film he went down for a fight against newcastle - not even during match day.

me toes curled through quite a lot of it i have to say... and dont think ill ever really get football violence and so am glad its mainly in the past.

LOL
  • which bit you laughing at?

i can honestly say if it was still rife i wouldnt be where im at now as i woudlnt have been going to football as much and certainly wouldnt have agreed with it.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]which bit you laughing at?

i can honestly say if it was still rife i wouldnt be where im at now as i woudlnt have been going to football as much and certainly wouldnt have agreed with it.

The forced bit.....
  • Sponsored links:

• my turn tonight, devil wears prada.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]my turn tonight, devil wears prada.

I actually liked that film, strange but true.
  • I watched it Sunday, oddly enough I liked it as well
  • yes see... you all have feminine side.

actually i got a dodgy copy of the Wrestler that i want to watch tonight.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes see... you all have feminine side.

actually i got a dodgy copy of the Wrestler that i want to watch tonight.

You couldnt pay me to watch it
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]yes see... you all have feminine side.

actually i got a dodgy copy of the Wrestler that i want to watch tonight.[/quote]

tut tut funding illegal crime you should be ashamed
  • Just got ID

Ex rental in blockbusters 4 for £10.00
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Just got ID

Ex rental in blockbusters 4 for £10.00

Lot of filming in Greenwich for I.D., down by the Pilot pub, before they revamped the area, the coach scene at the beginning.
  • Bought "Cass" for £2:50 off a chinese fella I know yesterday.
    Not sure I'll bother watching it after these "reviews".
  • [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Bought "Cass" for £2:50 off a chinese fella I know yesterday.
    Did he have a pin in his foot?
  • Sponsored links:

• Thats the geeser.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite][quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Just got ID

Ex rental in blockbusters 4 for £10.00[/quote]

Lot of filming in Greenwich for I.D., down by the Pilot pub, before they revamped the area, the coach scene at the beginning.[/quote]

The pub in the firm is now a Chritian church of something
  • Know most of the locations for the Firm, but, where are the 2 pubs that were used at the end of the film when Becksy got shot ?
    (the only real disappointing piece of the film).

Also "Shaun of the Dead": which pub in New Cross was that filmed at ?
  • [cite]Posted By: miserableold-ish git[/cite]Know most of the locations for the Firm, but, where are the 2 pubs that were used at the end of the film when Becksy got shot ?
    (the only real disappointing piece of the film).

Also "Shaun of the Dead": which pub in New Cross was that filmed at ?

There was one pub in Thamesmead near the boiler house, (forgotten the name) where they chuck the beer around at the end, and the one where Becks gets shot is near selhurst park
  • Useless fact

The house Becks parents lived in IN THE FIRM was my uncle and aunts house before they were all demolished - - my cousin loved it because it was his bedroom Becks was in clouting his quilt with the baton.
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Useless fact

The house Becks parents lived in IN THE FIRM was my uncle and aunts house before they were all demolished - - my cousin loved it because it was his bedroom Becks was in clouting his quilt with the baton.

Woolwich Common estate?
  • Just remembered that pub in Thamesmead, now the church, The Wildfowler, dont know how it came to me, but it did.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Just remembered that pub in Thamesmead, now the church, The Wildfowler, dont know how it came to me, but it did.[/quote]

Said that already LOL
  • "devil wears Prada" wouldnt have got in the BMob then would he !
  • Steve Dowman !! I remember Gary S from Belvedere.Saw him on macIntyres underworld a few months ago.Still see him over The Hammers .He,s running clubs in the west end