Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Squad to face Bromley

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/topsport/display.var.2383251.0.pards_confirms_bromley_squad.php

Comments

• Options
    bet Jerome Thomas thinks he's too good to be in that squad.......
  • Options
    stronger squad at Welling then, as expected.
  • Options
    Who will play right back at the Welling game considering that Moo2 and Solly are at Bromley?
  • Options
    Charlton squad: Elliott (gk), Binks (gk), Basey, Fortune, Moutaouakil, Mambo, Solly, Aswad Thomas, Racon, Semedo, Shelvey, Sinclair, Jerome Thomas, Wright, Wagstaff, Dickson, Fleetwood, Canham, Godfrey.

who's mambo. and will he wear no 5.
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]Charlton squad:

centre half from youth team, so probably will.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]Charlton squad: Elliott (gk), Binks (gk), Basey, Fortune, Moutaouakil,Mambo, Solly, Aswad Thomas, Racon, Semedo, Shelvey, Sinclair, Jerome Thomas, Wright, Wagstaff, Dickson, Fleetwood, Canham, Godfrey.

Quite possible as he's a youth team centre half who makes Danny Shittu look a bit on the small side.

Will be interesting to see the Strikers esp Fleetwood and Canham. Josh Wright and Shelvey as the midfield pairing next year FACT : -)
  • Options
    Mambo is indeed a youth team player and is also quite a big chap! See you tomorrow evening Ben
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]Mambo is indeed a youth team player and is also quite a big chap! See you tomorrow evening Ben

Yeah, See you there Dave. Will be in the upstairs bar to start with a least.
  • Options
    I finish work at 4 so plenty of time for a few ales :)
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: addick1965[/cite]I finish work at 4 so plenty of time for a few ales :)

Got a meeting at 5.15 but it's at my Bickley office so will wander down early-ish.

Hope the weather improves. Thunder/lightening and heavy rain right now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]stronger squad at Welling then, as expected.

tired old squad at Welling. All the youthful promise at Bromley : -)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]Charlton squad:

centre half from youth team, so probably will.

He's a proper lump and also looks like he can play a bit. Totally fearless from what I saw of him too
  • Options
    Mambo number 5 LOL

wasnt that a line from a song
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: nth london addick[/cite]Mambo number 5 LOL

wasnt that a line from a song
    You're well quick mate! ;-)
  • Options
    JT is that a sign he could be off?
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    where's the Bromley ground-- might be a shortish trip for me and is it on the Tram line
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]where's the Bromley ground-- might be a shortish trip for me and is it on the Tram line[/quote]

Nowhere near the tram.

About 1 mile from Bromley South BR Station in Hayes Lane next to Norman Park

There's an article on the blog about how to get there and where to drink etc

http://www.charltonlife.com/blog/?p=190
  • Options
    Oh I know it now.

Too far for me to be bothered -
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: paulbaconsarnie[/cite]Charlton squad: Elliott (gk), Binks (gk), Basey, Fortune, Moutaouakil, Mambo, Solly, Aswad Thomas, Racon, Semedo, Shelvey, Sinclair, Jerome Thomas, Wright, Wagstaff, Dickson, Fleetwood, Canham, Godfrey.

Bit disappointed about that. Was hoping to see Racon at the Welling game.
  • Options
    and you'll get to see the new kit as well tonight
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]and you'll get to see the new kit as well tonight

Under floodlights as well so all the special reflector bit will be shown to the best advantage.