Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Should Charlton sign Becks

I'm thinking with Becks star somewhat fading these days it might be a chance for our club to sign up a new striker. I mean to say, his trophy wife might blend in with the Palace Fans who fancy a bit of Bling Bling.

Anyway, as there are rumours abound that Charlton are going to play Blackheath at a combined rugby/Football game to celebrate 150 years since Blackheath split from soccer, maybe Becks could take the penalties just like he did in Euro 04.

Comments

• Options
    This "joke" has worn thin already. mate.

The name is sad enough and your attempts at "humour" even worse.
  • Options
    What rumours ? As for signing him I think it might happen if Charlton are bought out by AEG who own the O2 and Becks Football Accademy which all seems highly unlikely in my opinion if no buyout then its about as likely as Jerome Thomas being next years player of the year.
  • Options
    Think this could be the quickest BAN in Charlton Life History :-)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]Think this could be the quickest BAN in Charlton Life History :-)

The Humour Police are already kicking his bedroom door down. Mum and dad won't be happy when they come home and find out what little Philip has been up to.
  • Options
    Is he a septic tank..........can we trace his IP?
  • Options
    It couldn't taste any worse than the Fosters.....
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Is he a septic tank..........can we trace his IP?

I can think of a better word that rhymes with tank to describe him but I don't think he is a yank.

Anyway Philip has had his 15 fame filled minutes so off we go to Bromley FC. Come on you Reds with the white bit across the shoulders and baggy shorts. Once you score one you'll score more
  • Options
    Come on Henry, you and I sit almost on top of each other at the home games. Lighten up, we all just want to have some fun and support Charlton :)
  • Options
    think he's quite funny myself.
  • Options
    but no one hate Rugby as much as Henry!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Soccer is for poofs[/cite]Come on Henry, you and I sit almost on top of each other at the home games. Lighten up, we all just want to have some fun and support Charlton :)

So why not just support Charlton and not be such an arse.
    [cite]Posted By: T[/cite]but no one hate Rugby as much as Henry!

Don't hate it, just find the game itself tedious and the lack of real interest in it laughable given the amount of fawning over it.
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Only a sell-out for the premiership title game......record for a club game.

You talk nonsense sometimes.

As for "Soccer is for poofs".......I smell Two Sheds.
  • Options
    [cite]Anyway Philip has had his 15 fame filled minutes so off we go to Bromley FC. Come on you Reds with the white bit across the shoulders and baggy shorts. Once you score one you'll score more

I remember when we had the Woolwich shirts made by Oscar, a whole bunch of us used to sing "come on you reds....with a little bit of white on the front".

OK........you had to be there, I'll get me coat.