Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

0-0-11

HAHAHAHA

Charlton check out striker Canham
Team Bath striker Sean Canham is hoping to earn a move to the Championship after training with Charlton Athletic.

The 23-year-old scored 41 goals as Team Bath were promoted to Blue Square South last season.

Charlton manager Alan Pardew invited him to train with the squad last week, and he'll now play in a friendly.

"He's had a good few days there and I'm sure he'll get a pro contract soon. The lad has got so much quality," manager Ged Roddy told BBC Radio Bristol.

Comments

• Options
    I wonder if the league will allow us to play rush-goalie this season?
  • Options
    this is getting silly now with Strikers
  • Options
    I think Pardew is having a strop. The board have told him he can't splash the cash until we sell, so his revenge is to keep signing non-league strikers for (next to) nothing.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]I think Pardew is having a strop. The board have told him he can't splash the cash until we sell, so his revenge is to keep signing non-league strikers for (next to) nothing.

I was starting to think that.The board should do something about it if that's the case.