Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bent, Faye, Bougherra and Iwelumo

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
will we see any at Welling tonight ?

With three nearly gone and the last rumoured to be going, will any feature tonight ? If so, only Iwelumo in my opinion.

Comments

• Options
    last 2 i reckon doubt we will see the first 2

hopefully Bent is in Wales having a medical
  • Options
    Diawara played at Welling last year.

He was soon gone. Maybe that was his last game for us - can't remember?
  • Options
    Diawara played at Gills too - he was friendly with the crowd and I thought he would be staying as he was bonding!

Fickle bloody footballers
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]last 2 i reckon doubt we will see the first 2

hopefully Bent is in Wales having a medical

let's hope someone tells him it's close to Manchester !!
  • Options
    think Faye might get a run out to be honest, marcus no would have thought he would be on 'Gardening Leave' till his move is done. Bougs may have to play just for the sheer fact we short at the back, could well be his last game too. tonight if it goes ahead has 2 nil to welling written all over it.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]think Faye might get a run out to be honest, marcus no would have thought he would be on 'Gardening Leave' till his move is done. Bougs may have to play just for the sheer fact we short at the back, could well be his last game too. tonight if it goes ahead has 2 nil to welling written all over it.
    You may be right there - we need to get Faye "in the shop window" if we're ever to get rid of him...
  • Options
    Take a good look at the Welling side tonighgt gents.

There's every chance some of them will be playing for us in the future.

;-)
  • Options
    Especially if Welling have a good striker or 3! ;o)
  • Options
    Think Faye is in the shop window somewhere else at the moment
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Think Faye is in the shop window somewhere else at the moment

didn't want to mention it before but Stoke supporting colleague has heard that he is doing pre-season with them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Think Faye is in the shop window somewhere else at the moment

didn't want to mention it before but Stoke supporting colleague has heard that he is doing pre-season with them.

I pray this comes through

Bent and Faye out in the same day.......get out the bunting and we'll have a street party
  • Options
    bent and faye out for 4 milion if not a little bit more would be fantastic!! just hope it happens with plenty of time for pards to go shopping and not last minute ala Parker, Reid ect...
  • Options
    if we are very lucky we could get £1M for Faye - and why not he IS a good player.
    Sometimes.
    http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=135&page=1