Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**Proposed Group Training Session - CharltonLife Demelza Appeal 2008**

From the official Demelza thread we can see that there are plenty of people in training and there are also a few who may be feeling a little de-motivated. Well hopefully, this will go someway to increasing motivation as well as having a decent effort at getting people in shape.

If necessary and people are up for it we can have another training session/dress rehearsal of the course prior to the October event.

What I’d like to do is get an idea of the following:

a) Are the registered runners interested in this training session?
b) When would you like to get together?
c) Where would you like to hold it
d) What pub will we end up in?

Obviously, this is not exclusive to the runners competing in October and if other would like to come along for support/to keep fit/the beer then they are more than welcome.

Can people who are competing please let me know as I think it is only fair that your/our preference should be the superior one!

I was thinking the weekend of the 2nd of August in Charlton Park but I’d like to get everyone’s views.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    I am happy to come along for a training session. Location wise as long as there is somewhere to park the car I should be able to make it. The weekend of the 2nd would be okay, but I would prefer the sunday as that is when I tend to do my long runs.
  • Options
    i am away that weekend .. luckily. wouldnt want you to see how crap i am.
  • Options
    Thats ok with me to, obviously just down the hill for me, but dont mind travelling.