Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Palace prices

Palace have announced prices for their game against us at Selhurst Park.

They are offering a range of deals for home fans who buy bundles of games or families of four (two plus two) who buy one game, so it is not quite a straightforward comparison with what we offer at The Valley, but the comparison is still interesting.

£40 for adults, £23 OAPS/U16s in the (dreadful) main stand
£35 for adults, £18 OAPs/U16s in the Holmesdale upper tier (behind the goal)
£30 for adults, £18 OAPs/U16s in the Arthur Wait, lower Holmesdale and Sainsbury's (with a £13 U16 ticket in the family block or the main stand and the Sainsbury's)

These prices apply for Charlton and Watford - adult tickets are £5 cheaper for Burnley, Swansea and Plymouth.

Comments

• Options
    well they know South London's biggest club are coming to town
  • Options
    so are we looking at them charging us £30 Airman ?
  • Options
    i wonder if i'll be able to use my sainsburys colleague discount card....
  • Options
    This is how their 'bundle' breaks down:

1st 5 home games - £100
    4 of your choice out of 1st 5 - £90
    Watford or Charlton game plus any 2 others from 1st 5 - £75
  • Options
    The bundles are only available in cheapest areas, however. It all looks vastly over-complicated and a big disincentive to casual fans to me.

£30/£18 for CAFC fans looks a certainty, although they are offering a family ticket for the game for £62 (two adults and two kids) to their fans in the Arthur Wait stand.
  • Options
    How much did they charge us last year?
  • Options
    £30 I think
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]£30 I think

Cheers.

So, in that case, what's so "interesting" about this years prices then?
  • Options
    hopefully there not linger with members untill the day of the game,put them on general sale after a week like every other club would.