Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Are things going to start moving on the transfer front?

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
It appears that we are set to wave two strikers goodbye in the next couple of days...

i think the general consensus is that this is good news (especially regarding a certain Mr Bent) as we had too many strikers and appeared to be lining up a 2-2-6 formation for next season, which although potentially entertaining would no doubt prove a bit of a gamble.

So, if we are set to bring in midfielders and possibly a defender or two (hopefully a centre half), who would you like to see?

I have heard rumours again regarding Mullins and Bowyer for instance - I wouldn't mind seeing Mullins at the Valley - what do you think?

Comments

• Options
    No chance!
  • Options
    Mullins would be excellent as would James Collins at CH.

Well, I can dream
  • Options
    Yeah would like to see Mullins but really cannot see that happening. Has to be a midfielder in next. I'm surprised no one has mentioned a winger, anyone else feel we are a bit light there?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: colthe3rd[/cite]Yeah would like to see Mullins but really cannot see that happening. Has to be a midfielder in next. I'm surprised no one has mentioned a winger, anyone else feel we are a bit light there?

Pards saying he wants 2 defenders asap so we may have to wait for midfield strenghtening.
  • Options
    Mullins is used to Premiership wages otherwise think he would come. Understand him and Pardew are pretty close.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ChicagoAddick[/cite] Understand him and Pardew are pretty close.

Pards just can't keep it in his trousers......allegedly! ;0)