Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

A trip in the tardis..to ?

You win a trip the tardis so you can go back and change something.......would it be scupper Dowie becoming manager ..? or ......

Comments

• Options
    Prevent the sale of Scottie Parker - that was the turning point.
  • Options
    I make you about right Weegie.......
  • Options
    Don't think that could be changed sadly.
  • Options
    Stu, we're talking the tardis here - anything is possible!
  • Options
    I'd go back and rest Rufus just before he got injured.
  • Options
    Mark Hulyer becoming chairman
  • Options
    deffo the Iain Dowie decision without a shadow of a doubt

or bring rufus,costa, parker and andy hunt ,at their best, back with me
  • Options
    I'd go back and shoot Hitler's dad before he reached puberty.
  • Options
    1947 to see the cup final win
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Red Fraggle[/cite]I'd go back and rest Rufus just before he got injured.
    [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]Stu, we're talking the tardis here - anything is possible!

I'd pinch Star Trek's medical technology to get Rufus fit again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'd go back and put a really really good film on the telly the Saturday afternoon I decided to walk down to Selhurst for the first time to watch the Addicks...
  • Options
    id go back to the 30's or 40's when the FA were discussing a national stadium. I belive (Henry shoot me down if im wrong) that the Valley was a potentail site. it would have been re built and the addicks would have had a state of the art stadium and finacial backing and would have gone on to be one of the biggest teams in england. I belive they passed on us because of the train connections another station was muted comming in from the east end but they decided to build wembley. of course it could have gone the other way and we would have been evicted and gone bust but boy it would have been amazing to have a wembley esque stadium in Charlton.
  • Options
    I'd go back to 5 hours before the last Euromillions mega jackpot.

I'd be the only winner

I'd be happy
  • Options
    I'd go back to the opening of the first interest paying bank accounts in the UK and deposit one gold sovereign.

I'd then come back to the present day, walk into said bank (Coutts, B of E?) and ask to withdraw the now many Billions that have racked up in compound interest in the years in between.
  • Options
    You'd be be very wealthy, but a rather old man by now, Henry .......

Hold on to your youth instead - it's priceless.

;o)
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oggy Red[/cite]You'd be be very wealthy, but a rather old man by now, Henry .......

Hold on to your youth instead - it's priceless.

;o)

No, I'd be younger than if I had stayed in this time.

Einstein proved that time is not constant and that the faster you travel the slower time passes. So by travelling at great speeds (possibly greater than the speed of light) I would slow down the ageing process.

With any luck it would be reversed and I would return young and rich rather than old and poor as I currently am. : - (
  • Options
    If you could travel at great speeds (possibly greater than the speed of light) and slow down the ageing process, you'd be picked to play up front.

We could do with a nippy young striker, 6'4" tall.

;o)