Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Which players MUST we keep?

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
I've read many threads here discussing about how fans want to get rid of players for small fees or even for free.

Bent, Faye, Thomas, ZZ(!), McLeod , Ambrose, Bougherra, Fortune, Todorov, McCarthy (gone), Iwelumo (gone), Halford (gone)

It's a bit depressing and got me round to thinking, which current players do people think we MUST keep under all circumstances??

Comments

• Options
    at least 11 ;-)
  • Options
    Weaver, Hudson, Bougherra, Holland,Varney,Gray,ZZ, Todorov, Fleetwood, Dickson and any player under 21years old
  • Options
    The only two peeps who are priceless are Kins and the chap who slids the bolt on the Con Club door to let us in.
  • Options
    Bougherra, Varney, ZZ, Gray, Hudson, Todorov in that order, not really fussed about any of the others to be honest.
  • Options
    Varney, Gray and Todorov will be the nuts this season!
  • Options
    McCleod as he may have a good sell on value to Billy Smart.
  • Options
    Bougherra, Varney, Magic, Ambrose, Bougey, Gray, Hudson, Todorov, Shelvey, Arter, Wright, Weaver
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Salad[/cite]Bougherra, Magic, Bougey
    So you definitely think we should keep him? ;-p
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]

LOL ....!
  • Options
    This is stupid we're not a CL club, EVERY player has his price. Having said that Magic, Varney and JJ shouldn't be allowed to go unless it's on our terms.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ambrose, LOL
  • Options
    For me it'd be Bougherra and Varney. I dont think any other player is a neccessity.
  • Options
    Varney, weaver and the kids coming through.
  • Options
    Whats most important I think is keeping a consistent level of high quality throughout the first 16 ideally, I'm not sure we are at that stage though.
  • Options
    Weaver, Youga, Fortune, ZZ, Varney, Todorov would be the players I'd keep unless we get offered silly money for them.

I'd let Magic go as £2.5 million wisely spent could get that quality mifielder we need.

If we can't off load Faye then if we are paying him he should play alongside one of ZZ, Ambrose or Shelvey. The same principle applies to Bent M. I'd play him alongside Varney if he stays with Toddy and Gray on the bench.
  • Options
    varney, gray, racon, magic, shelvey, wright, ambrose, weaver

plus toddy, basey and youga, but they've signed new contracts anyway
  • Options
    edited May 2009
    [cite]Posted By: F-Blocker[/cite]
    I was wrong about Varney, Todorov and Ambrose but at least I got those three right - they all had a touch of class.