Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dartford Travel

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
I'm wondering if anyone could tell me how i could get from Dartford rail station to princess park tonight? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    DA9DA9
    edited July 2008
    Come out of the station, walk straight towards the footbridge, go down the steps to your left before crossing the bridge and wait at the Fastrack bus stop, get on the B Fastrack bus and it takes you outside the ground in about 5 minutes.

Or, go past same bus stop, keep walking and bear right off the roundabout keeping Morrisons on your right and the court on your left, and at the lights turn left up East Hill, then first right into Darenth Road past the Malt Shovel.
    Keep walking (this follows the fastrack bus route) you will come to a main junction with lights, turn left onto Princes Road, the ground is up on the right about 200 yards.
  • Options
    http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=17498&page=1#Item_23

Some info on there. Follow the Fastrack bus route really.
  • Options
    Ok, thanks! How long would it take to walk do you think?
  • Options
    35-40 mins or biy longer if pit stop in Malt ot ivy just off to ivy
  • Options
    15 - 20 minutes, the Ivy Leaf and Malt Shovel are en-route for a light ale or three
  • Options
    35-40 minutes, are you crawling there?