Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Battle for the Valley book for sale 99p

on E-bay

Essential reading for Charlton fans and usually goes for a lot lot more.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk:80/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160259682344&ssPageName=ADME:B:DBS:GB:1123

I've already got a copy but I'm still waiting for the promised update.

Comments

• Surely Ketman can get his Dad to give us a free copy??

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Surely Ketman can get his Dad to give us a free copy??

;-)

Good point : - )
  • I thought Ketmans Dad is Mick not Rick?

The book is a great read though. I wonder if he plans to do an updated version?
  • great book one i wont part with
  • [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]I thought Ketmans Dad is Mick not Rick?

He is but we like to wind up Ketman with this common mistake.

Rick told me an update was planned but nothing yet. C'mon Rick, get a move on : - )
  • I'm waiting for us to move again . . .
  • i've got my signed copy next to me. My mate did work experience at the Mercury and got Rick to sign it for me.

You'll be pleased to know you're in our signed section next to Martine McClutcheon's autobiography.....:-)

(that was for the wife, honest)
  • You got a signed book from Rick Everitt for the missus? You old romantic!
  • [cite]Posted By: bingaddick[/cite]I thought Ketmans Dad is Mick not Rick?

Correct, but you'd be amazed how much it winds ketters up.
  • [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]I'm waiting for us to move again . . .

So it will be out next season then : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]i've got my signed copy next to me. My mate did work experience at the Mercury and got Rick to sign it for me.

You'll be pleased to know you're in our signed section next to Martine McClutcheon's autobiography.....:-)

(that was for the wife, honest)

My copy isn't signed. Does that make it more or less valuable?

I have got two signed Richard Redden books but I try to keep it a secret.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Airman Brown[/cite]I'm waiting for us to move again . . .

So it will be out next season then : - )

The battle for the Medway, cant wait.
  • Fantastic book, my dads in the main crowd photo in the town hall announcement, I'm up in the balcony, if you look at the photos of Murray and co with Champagne in their hands, that was my bottle, I raised down and gave it to them shortly after the announcement.
  • Town hall and the Director General gone now. Still the World needed another Tesco.
  • Director General has gone????
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Director General has gone????[/quote]

Yes mate its been flattened
  • here you go E
  • Another
  • edited July 2008
    one more for luck
  • Gutted, I have had some good bevs in the Director General down the years.
  • Sponsored links:

• Remember going there a few times, last time before the play off parade in Woolwich.

You said the Town hall as well, surely thats a listed building, or are you talking about the small council offices opposite the DG?
  • Town hall is staying as you say its listed the other offices behind teh D&G are going as well
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Another[div id=Attachments_276435 class=Attachments][ul][div]2454951924_08f66d5f8c.jpg[/div][/ul][/div]

And one of the Valley Party Candidates lives in that block of flats, Ellison House.
  • YOU must be on commission as it is now at £4.70
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]YOU must be on commission as it is now at £4.70

Airman Brown must have put in a bid to hide his shame. "99 bloody p! The cheek of it"

It still makes me smile when I recall who reviewed the book in VOTV : - )