Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boughy

With the possibility of Semdo dropping into the back line - does anyone think that Boughy could do a job in the middle?

Can pass / can see a pass / can run with the ball / can kinda attack????

Comments

• Options
    In a word.

NO
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    He probably could, but he is our best defender (player?) and I hope we can build our defence around him.

The question is will he still be with us by the end of the week???

Let's hope so.
  • Options
    Shhhh we're trying to damp down interest.
  • Options
    both would make a decent full back I reckon, but of the two players you mention swapping them around would not be their best positions
  • Options
    He's a Centre Half plain & Simple and a very talented one at that. Never understood why people try to move players around, when you start moving players around the team it takes time to adjust & then you realsise they were better where they were in the first place & they take time to adjust back. Square pegs for Square holes makes much more sense.
  • Options
    He played in both positions for Wednesday and one of the reasons he chose us rather than Everton (fool...) is that we said we would play him at centre half rather than midfield. I agree though I think he would be a better midfielder.
  • Options
    He's a fantastic centre half, quick, decent movement and good on the ball.

His sale if it happens, will be the only one that will piss me off
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]He's a fantastic centre half, quick, decent movement and good on the ball.

His sale if it happens, will be the only one that will piss me off

Ditto, but i'm preparing to be pissed off!
    Lets hope some fools take Faye off us to further ease our finances.
  • Options
    If we sell him could we maybe get El Kak back??

What's Carl Tiler up to these days? He might be interested.......
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Yes and we don't have enough bald players, get em in.. did I forget to mention Welsh players?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Oakster[/cite]If we sell him could we maybe get El Kak back??

Bit early to be drinking isnt it?