Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

**********2008/09 Shirt Sponsorship - contributions required************

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
I mentioned briefly in the site improvements thread.

We would very much like it if we could cobble enough members together and sponsor a players kit for the coming season, under the banner of Charlton Life members.

I know everyone has been amazingly generous to our charity attempts, but we are first and foremost supporters of Charlton Athletic and want to assist in our support where we can, and now seems an opportune time.

Kit sponsorship begins at £475 for training kit and increases at various levels.

What i propose is the following:

* Those interested have the opportunity of contributing either £10 or £20.
* Out of those contributing, a public draw will be made later in the season to decide which two will attend the sponsors dinner with the chosen player. You will also receive photos of you with the player. (Its not compulsory, you could reject the chance if its not your thing).
* A draw will also be done to determine who would receive the various other bits that come as part of the package (signed shirt, signed team photo, Charlton gift etc)
* Those who pledge £20 will have their name entered in the draws twice.

So please reply to this thread ONLY if you are interested and the amount you would like to contribute. Another thread will run to determine what player etc so please keep your comments for that, or start another thread yourselves. Any off subject replies will be deleted so its easier to keep track of numbers.

In terms of payment, i will have to shell out on my credit card, and would expect to arrange meets around the ground at the first couple of home games so people could cough up, alternatively i will provide details of where people could send a cheque if necessary. But i would require the money by mid-August as its a fair outlay for me.

So if interested, please reply and add whether it is a £10 or £20 pledge.

ta

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!