Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The wait is over for the eager ones

edited July 2008 in General Charlton
first batch of season tickets are in the post

Comments

• Options
    Oh no, here we go with the 'where's my season ticket' posts!
    Sink I guess?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: SoundAsa£[/cite]Oh no, here we go with the 'where's my season ticket' posts!
    I think we can expect the "I received my ST last week and my surname begins with Z" posts any minute now as well ;-)
  • Options
    I won't be asking that as I haven't renewed
  • Options
    Marcus Bent delivered my season ticket, he initially thought it was meant to go to Cardiff but then realised Dartford is much nicer and took it there.
  • Options
    Alan Pardew delivered mine at 05.00am, as he was eager to hit the ground running.....
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]I won't be asking that as I haven't renewed[/quote]

Booooooooooooo ;-)
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Amdy Faye delivered mine this morning, he's been given the postman's job whilst the first team squad are living it up (I mean training sooper dooper hard) in Spain.

He's gotta earn his wages somehow.
  • Options
    I havent received any post as Jimmy Floyd's bum is still blocking my gate. i have to collect from the post office.
  • Options
    the original is always the best !!

http://www.charltonlife.com/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=7282
  • Options
    edited July 2008
    Mine is being delivered by Jonjo, however I have to wait for the school holidays.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Mine is being delivered by Jonjo, however I have to wait for the school holidays.
    He left school in may
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: uncle[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]Mine is being delivered by Jonjo, however I have to wait for the school holidays.
    He left school in may
    He should have delivered it by now then!
  • Options
    Give him time he's sunning himself in spain
  • Options
    The race is on, to post a photo of the new season ticket on here.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: guinnessaddick[/cite]The race is on, to post a photo of the new season ticket on here.

Got my three through the post yesterday.
  • Options
    Just arrived ... with Carbini sportswear logo on the front and logo on each ticket!

Good things come in 3's - season tickets, my son got his degree result this morning 2.1, and my daughter gets married tomorrow!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]Just arrived ... with Carbini sportswear logo on the front and logo on each ticket!

Good things come in 3's - season tickets, my son got his degree result this morning 2.1, and my daughter gets married tomorrow!

Congratulations to both!

Have you written your speech yet?:-)
  • Options
    Speech ! No-one told me I had to make a speech!

Yeah, got a few ideas, son-in-law is Spuds fan so will bring that in a few times.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]Alan Pardew delivered mine at 05.00am, as he was eager to hit the ground running.....

Along with a bottle of Vodka and a very small envelope
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: stonemuse[/cite]son-in-law is Spuds fan

And you're letting your Daughter marry him!!!

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I'll try and convert him in due course ... and any kids thay have will definitely be Charlton!
  • Options
    Got mine and my sons (in different envelopes) 5 mins ago.

Post man also stuck the ST for the guy who live 5 doors away through my letterbox. I was hoping to have a rant about Charlton but the address is correct on
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]Got mine and my sons (in different envelopes) 5 mins ago.

So much for cost-cutting, same happened here ;-)
  • Options
    So much for cost-cutting, same happened here ;-)

I believe it's quicker and cheaper that way than matching up addresses to put them in one envelope. Saves man hours which are more expensive than the actual saving that would be achieved.